Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2010, 05:27 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EvoNinja9
missed one?? hahah well whens the next? =D
No idea.. I think we're all so impressed with the last turnout, we haven't even thought of whats next.
Old May 25, 2010, 06:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MarkS
The gold was nice but they are seriously faded.... Going with a satin black .... still debating on a red stripe around the outside or not..
My personal opinion would just be the satin black with no red ring.
I think it just looks so much cleaner. But it's your decision not mine!
Old May 25, 2010, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by GotWheelHop
Hey Patrick, I will have my new wheels this week, and can return yours back to you. Thanks again for letting me use them. You have been a life saver.
Cool cool take your time and just give me a call for when to pick up
Old May 25, 2010, 09:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LVmevo
thats pretty cool alex. wish i could drive the evo through that bish. but i got about half way through the vid. before i was over it. just hope the ending didnt turn out like the other video you posted when you went riding.
its cool, dont worry my next video will be more entertaining and nicely edited

Originally Posted by twabtoxer
thats some wild **** Alex careful mang! btw i bet you get some nasty helmet hair lol

yeah hahaa. man i love the bike...

ON A SIDE NOTE: should be shooting some new racing footage in the very near future. I have an evo and z06 lined up to race, and ill be pacing them on the bike with the camera on my helmet should make for some interesting footage
Old May 25, 2010, 09:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DJJimGreen
No idea.. I think we're all so impressed with the last turnout, we haven't even thought of whats next.
no joke!!! awesome meet. Where should the next one be located?
Old May 25, 2010, 11:13 PM
Evolving Member

idk but it should be soon

does anyone have an aem digital boost gauge in their car? I regrettably went against my instincts and bought the aem 35 psi boost gauge and havent had it working since. I have 3 sensors now and none work. I have been without the gauge since i bought it months ago and i even sent the whole unit in. it always reads 4 vacuum with engine off. Does anyone have this problem?
Old May 25, 2010, 11:22 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wtmodnar
It's either or, good that you're making more power! or bad that your tires are going bald! either way lol, that's awesome =]. 300 whp right? Try with the tire pressure down, and make sure the road isnt all dusted up see if it still spins.
338 whp and tires are almost new... im sure road was dusty it was sky point right off 95 and ann road. it prolly would have spun more, but i wasnt expecting wheelspin and had the asc on still lol. killed the whole launch fast.
Old May 25, 2010, 11:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good seeing you out tonight, Joe. Car sounds real good.
Old May 26, 2010, 12:26 AM
Evolving Member

yeah... bout that... I'm gonna have to put the stock intake back on to log that till i get the scaler from dynojet. my trims are off so far now that its idling REALLY lean.... I tried to reset the ecu and still couldnt get it to come back all the way. had this problem last time i put the CAI on the car too...
Old May 26, 2010, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by EvoNinja9
missed one?? hahah well whens the next? =D
how about we hold one BIG meet once a month (near last weekend of the month) like the lake mead cruise/bbq?
should give ample time for people to make the proper arrangements to their schedules...sundays are good too, as the last turnout showed...

just my $0.02...

Last edited by Sol-Good; May 26, 2010 at 11:44 AM.
Old May 26, 2010, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Sol-Good
how about we hold one BIG meet once a month (near last weekend of the month) like the lake mead cruise/bbq?
should give ample time for people to make the proper arrangements to their schedules...sundays are good too, as the last turnout showed...

just my $0.02...

Yeah Sundays would be perfect for me =] and the End of the month is Near! i need to fix my oil sensor first, and get 2 new wheels "blackstared" the passenger side
Old May 26, 2010, 01:45 PM

it doesnt have to be HUGE, but the more the merrier. I'm down for the next event since I wont have my second J.O.B. so I will have ample sleep time and I can wake up early! woo!
Old May 26, 2010, 02:00 PM

Well...this sundays is last day of the month but I know yall just had a meet last weekend...to bad I missed it. I think we should have atleast 1 meet up and "drive" and/or BBQ a month. Are you of you guys gonna meet up Thursday night? I'll be there if so and does anyone know how to install a WB a/f guage? I am not sure about wiring it in...im sure i could do it, but worried about where to connect it and what is best.....and anyone got a universal 52mm gauge pod mount for sale??? looking for the autometer one, but i can make anything work. Thanks guys....
Old May 26, 2010, 02:54 PM
Evolving Member

Sundays sounds good.. also keep in mind though, it's going to get HOT in the next few months.. maybe a BBQ at someones house.. Doesn't Brandon owe us a BBQ still?
Old May 26, 2010, 03:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
im down for my house, sometime in June.BTW you guys dont forget about MOD on July 10th Sat. California baby!! clear your calenders damn it

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***