Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2010, 03:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Carlos I fixed the issue with those holes in the truck from the wing removal. Scott hooked up the trunk with matte black vinyl like whats on my hood.

How have you been brother.
Old May 26, 2010, 03:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by chewyobaca
Well...this sundays is last day of the month but I know yall just had a meet last weekend...to bad I missed it. I think we should have atleast 1 meet up and "drive" and/or BBQ a month. Are you of you guys gonna meet up Thursday night? I'll be there if so and does anyone know how to install a WB a/f guage? I am not sure about wiring it in...im sure i could do it, but worried about where to connect it and what is best.....and anyone got a universal 52mm gauge pod mount for sale??? looking for the autometer one, but i can make anything work. Thanks guys....
I have a rexpeed cf single pod a pillar mount for sale for the Evo X!
Old May 26, 2010, 04:04 PM

what carlos said re: MOD 2010 (here's the flyer)

full size flyer at:
http://www.mitsubishicars.com/media/...2010_Flyer.pdf
Old May 26, 2010, 04:24 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by twabtoxer
im down for my house, sometime in June.BTW you guys dont forget about MOD on July 10th Sat. California baby!! clear your calenders damn it
Sweet business! Lets plan for some sunday in June then!
Old May 26, 2010, 05:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Nu South
Hey Carlos I fixed the issue with those holes in the truck from the wing removal. Scott hooked up the trunk with matte black vinyl like whats on my hood.

How have you been brother.
doing ok bro thanks for asking just dealing with some family stuff. but thats awesome lmk where he got the vinyl so i can get ill paint to match it
Old May 26, 2010, 05:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Sol-Good
good find !!
Old May 26, 2010, 05:26 PM

Well.....I would love to go to MOD in cali, but I am worried cause it is hosted by Mitsu corp of N america.....they denied me warranty coverage on my front diff and tranny that got toasted ....said it was my fault that the pins in the diff backed out and killed everything, because "I drive the car"...LMFAO....well I got a laywer and had them call down to get everything in writing and then they waited 2-3 more days to tell me they would cover it....36 awesome days of BS. Then my lawyer asked me if I was racing my car..."not yet" because those f-in ****** wanted to void my warranty from posts on this website and looking up scca and redline time attack events to see if they could find my name in any races...TOTAL F-IN BULLSHIZ. So if I go, I am taping up all my vin #'s and removing my plate from the car too...once i get there what do you guys think about my concerns?????I am paranoid or what.....p.s. if you work for Mitsu corp and your reading this post.....I hope you get GANGRENE on your "package" and it rots away....you ****** shouldnt be messing with the people that really LOVE your cars....subaru was very nice to me for the last 6years and then Subaru of las vegas tried to screw me without any lube and now I wouldnt even ride in one of those POS to save my life.....so if you guys want to quit selling evo's just keep treating us like crap and we will find a better company to give our money 2......like BMW...jk hate bmw...heres my fav car joke..."what the difference between a BMW and a porcupine?" bmw has the ****** on the inside ...sorry guys, i am just upset with DSM..so i am done ranting now....
Old May 26, 2010, 05:32 PM

Lightbulb

im down for my house, sometime in June.BTW you guys dont forget about MOD on July 10th Sat. California baby!! clear your calenders damn it

Just a thought, but wouldn't it be kool if some of us "or all" cruised to this even together!!? idk maybe its just newbie idea. sounds sick though
Old May 26, 2010, 05:54 PM
Evolving Member

doing ok bro thanks for asking just dealing with some family stuff. but thats awesome lmk where he got the vinyl so i can get ill paint to match it
aye. foo! I had a pint of silver mixed for me a while back and i still have some if you want to dab it on your rubber grommets. if you want. even with a Qtip of something lmk. if you wanna check it out. it matches the paint pretty damn good. i used the paint to spray the chargespeed eyelids i have on my headlights.
Old May 26, 2010, 05:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by chewyobaca
Well.....I would love to go to MOD in cali, but I am worried cause it is hosted by Mitsu corp of N america.....they denied me warranty coverage on my front diff and tranny that got toasted ....said it was my fault that the pins in the diff backed out and killed everything, because "I drive the car"...LMFAO....well I got a laywer and had them call down to get everything in writing and then they waited 2-3 more days to tell me they would cover it....36 awesome days of BS. Then my lawyer asked me if I was racing my car..."not yet" because those f-in ****** wanted to void my warranty from posts on this website and looking up scca and redline time attack events to see if they could find my name in any races...TOTAL F-IN BULLSHIZ. So if I go, I am taping up all my vin #'s and removing my plate from the car too...once i get there what do you guys think about my concerns?????I am paranoid or what.....p.s. if you work for Mitsu corp and your reading this post.....I hope you get GANGRENE on your "package" and it rots away....you ****** shouldnt be messing with the people that really LOVE your cars....subaru was very nice to me for the last 6years and then Subaru of las vegas tried to screw me without any lube and now I wouldnt even ride in one of those POS to save my life.....so if you guys want to quit selling evo's just keep treating us like crap and we will find a better company to give our money 2......like BMW...jk hate bmw...heres my fav car joke..."what the difference between a BMW and a porcupine?" bmw has the ****** on the inside ...sorry guys, i am just upset with DSM..so i am done ranting now....
You know that may be true for some of the regular BMW owners, but the true BMW enthusiasts who are into their cars are good guys. They have get togethers and help each other out with their cars just like when I used to have my evos and did the same. Huge events like Mfest here in town and Bimmerfest in Cali show how many guys are really into their BMW's, and are in it to have fun and mod their cars just like the evo community. Lately, I've been seeing a whole lot more of hater and stuck up comments on this site than I've ever seen on the BMW sites. And I'm not trying to start anything, just stating my opinion on your comment.
Old May 26, 2010, 06:00 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvoNinja9
Just a thought, but wouldn't it be kool if some of us "or all" cruised to this even together!!? idk maybe its just newbie idea. sounds sick though
yeah. that is the plan. cruise out together. i can speak for a few other cars and say the only reason we would not be able to make it there is if we can not find any places to fuel up at. E85 FTL. i dont think i can even make it to state line with out needing a refill. seriously though my car does not do good on gas
Old May 26, 2010, 06:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoNinja9
its been done bro. one year we rolled 7 deep if i can remember
Old May 26, 2010, 06:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evolsk8r
You know that may be true for some of the regular BMW owners, but the true BMW enthusiasts who are into their cars are good guys. They have get togethers and help each other out with their cars just like when I used to have my evos and did the same. Huge events like Mfest here in town and Bimmerfest in Cali show how many guys are really into their BMW's, and are in it to have fun and mod their cars just like the evo community. Lately, I've been seeing a whole lot more of hater and stuck up comments on this site than I've ever seen on the BMW sites. And I'm not trying to start anything, just stating my opinion on your comment.
whachu say about my momma!!
Old May 26, 2010, 06:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LVmevo
yeah. that is the plan. cruise out together. i can speak for a few other cars and say the only reason we would not be able to make it there is if we can not find any places to fuel up at. E85 FTL. i dont think i can even make it to state line with out needing a refill. seriously though my car does not do good on gas
long long ago i post it where to gas up. why dont you just take some fuel like how ive been doing for the past 3 years oh and ya ill take some paint
Old May 26, 2010, 06:13 PM
Evolved Member

http://www.pearsonfuels.com/e85/stations/foo.htm here ya go again!!

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***