Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2010, 06:17 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by twabtoxer
whachu say about my momma!!
Here's a ***** who owns an evo right here. Haha. J/K Carlos, you know you're my boy.
Old May 26, 2010, 06:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by chewyobaca
Well.....I would love to go to MOD in cali, but I am worried cause it is hosted by Mitsu corp of N america.....they denied me warranty coverage on my front diff and tranny that got toasted ....said it was my fault that the pins in the diff backed out and killed everything, because "I drive the car"...LMFAO....well I got a laywer and had them call down to get everything in writing and then they waited 2-3 more days to tell me they would cover it....36 awesome days of BS. Then my lawyer asked me if I was racing my car..."not yet" because those f-in ****** wanted to void my warranty from posts on this website and looking up scca and redline time attack events to see if they could find my name in any races...TOTAL F-IN BULLSHIZ. So if I go, I am taping up all my vin #'s and removing my plate from the car too...once i get there what do you guys think about my concerns?????I am paranoid or what.....p.s. if you work for Mitsu corp and your reading this post.....I hope you get GANGRENE on your "package" and it rots away....you ****** shouldnt be messing with the people that really LOVE your cars....subaru was very nice to me for the last 6years and then Subaru of las vegas tried to screw me without any lube and now I wouldnt even ride in one of those POS to save my life.....so if you guys want to quit selling evo's just keep treating us like crap and we will find a better company to give our money 2......like BMW...jk hate bmw...heres my fav car joke..."what the difference between a BMW and a porcupine?" bmw has the ****** on the inside ...sorry guys, i am just upset with DSM..so i am done ranting now....
Tell us how you really feel.
Old May 26, 2010, 06:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by evolsk8r
Here's a ***** who owns an evo right here. Haha. J/K Carlos, you know you're my boy.
heeey thats MR ***** lol
Old May 26, 2010, 06:20 PM
Evolving Member

^^^^^ yeah last time you posted that i was like. WTF is this, this means nothing to me. i was way too lazy to even scroll down. but now that i kinda looked at it i see where you are getting at. pomona station is like 3 1/2 hours away. i suppose with carefull planing. we can figure out a way to travel. but it will take me a day or two to fully plan our route or my route at least. and more than likely i wont get to planning this for a while.

on a side note . i can bring the can of paint to the next meet if you can make it. tommorow

Last edited by EvoFredo; May 26, 2010 at 06:22 PM.
Old May 26, 2010, 06:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LVmevo
^^^^^ yeah last time you posted that i was like. WTF is this, this means nothing to me. i was way too lazy to even scroll down. but now that i kinda looked at it i see where you are getting at. pomona station is like 3 1/2 hours away. i suppose with carefull planing. we can figure out a way to travel. but it will take me a day or two to fully plan our route or my route at least. and more than likely i wont get to planning this for a while.

on a side note . i can bring the can of paint to the next meet if you can make it. tommorow
with your injectors and corn juice youll make it barstow with a quarter of a tank left
Old May 26, 2010, 06:31 PM

well....I am having a bad day and needed to vent to somebody that doesnt care and i chose this forum today.....anyways i am being paranoid about going to this event???? with mitsu corp being there....i feel like they will be going around to all the cars and writing down vins...so they can jack us if we ever go down to the stealership. My lawyer told me they where looking for my name in any scca or redine events to see if i am DRIVING THE CAR THE WAY IT WAS DESIGNED.....so i am worried...cause Mitsu of america is run by the gestapo....or am i tripping......i would like your 2cents
Old May 26, 2010, 06:32 PM
Evolving Member

yeah. . . . . imma have to get back to you all on this litle trip. cuz rite now . im broke and it sounds cool and all but more so like a big waste fo gas for me. sorry. hopefully i can come up with a good plan and make it out to this.
Old May 26, 2010, 07:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by chewyobaca
well....I am having a bad day and needed to vent to somebody that doesnt care and i chose this forum today.....anyways i am being paranoid about going to this event???? with mitsu corp being there....i feel like they will be going around to all the cars and writing down vins...so they can jack us if we ever go down to the stealership. My lawyer told me they where looking for my name in any scca or redine events to see if i am DRIVING THE CAR THE WAY IT WAS DESIGNED.....so i am worried...cause Mitsu of america is run by the gestapo....or am i tripping......i would like your 2cents
i think youre worrying a bit too much bro, if your that concern just go and cover the vin number license plate or even take a car cover
Old May 26, 2010, 08:46 PM

Hey Guys we doing the in and out tomorrow night?
Old May 26, 2010, 08:49 PM
Evolving Member

hey guys i'm visiting vegas untill at least Saturday are there any meets or drives?
Old May 26, 2010, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Nu South
we're going!

unless we have something super important that comes up, we'll try to go every week that's why i don't say anything anymore lol
Old May 26, 2010, 09:38 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by iseedipp
hey guys i'm visiting vegas untill at least Saturday are there any meets or drives?
This vvvvvvv

Originally Posted by Nu South
I hope to go again.

About MOD, i did NOT know there was one in cali. I AM GOING
Old May 26, 2010, 09:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'll be at the meat.
Old May 26, 2010, 10:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
on the bike or banana?
Old May 26, 2010, 10:47 PM
Evolving Member

does anyone know who this is? Interested but would like some info. I hate buying cars that people have already rebuilt the engine in.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/1759195352.html

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***