Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2010, 10:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^^^i think its $25. i seen people race with no helmets and harness. i plan on racing also. im the white evo8 with gold evoX wheels.
Old May 30, 2010, 11:00 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by akuma83
anybody selling a cf front lip for evo8. or know where i can get one. i bought one from evasive motorsports and it does not fit. its the seibon vr style one. its off by an inch on both sides. need help asap
see thats what happens when you get an ugly a$$ lip kit. the only one that i have seen too look good is the do-luck. if i could i would go for a do-luck copy even the ebay urathane ones. everyone on evom has had good experiences. and its only 240 shipped.

im installing a hks fcon v-pro. so if anybody needs a apexi neo programmer pm me
dont think you will have too many if any interests on this thread. we all have some sort of ecu flash or stand alones. afc's are played out and history
Old May 30, 2010, 11:04 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by onewickedninelv
Thinking about running my car @ MM, what's the cost to do so. What's the rules/regulations? Helmets? Anyone else racing?
its actualy 10 bux to race. 5 or 6 to watch. 10 for a rider. most dont have riders but i always bring one cuz im not trying to break records. also main thing is bring proof of insurance/ registration/valid drivers license for the tech inspect. also for safety you are suppose to run a helmet if you can break 12.99 and roll cage if your deep in the 11's. hope that helps ill be there btw
Old May 30, 2010, 11:09 AM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by LVmevo
its actualy 10 bux to race. 5 or 6 to watch. 10 for a rider. most dont have riders but i always bring one cuz im not trying to break records. also main thing is bring proof of insurance/ registration/valid drivers license for the tech inspect. also for safety you are suppose to run a helmet if you can break 12.99 and roll cage if your deep in the 11's. hope that helps ill be there btw

yup, thanks for the info.
Old May 30, 2010, 11:10 AM

thanks for your input but im really not into copies.... and i know stand alone is the way to go, the afc is for anybody who has another car that needs one.

Last edited by akuma83; May 30, 2010 at 11:26 AM.
Old May 30, 2010, 11:26 AM

my fault for the wrong info on MM. i guess the guy was trying to huslte me and my friend. $10 sounds alot better

Last edited by akuma83; May 30, 2010 at 11:28 AM.
Old May 30, 2010, 11:32 AM
Evolved Member

im installing a hks fcon v-pro. so if anybody needs a apexi neo programmer pm me
why you going stand alone? I don't know anyone in Vegas that can't use the stock ecu...

Originally Posted by onewickedninelv
Thinking about running my car @ MM, what's the cost to do so. What's the rules/regulations? Helmets? Anyone else racing?
what ^^ he said. They are alot more lax on the rules at MM, but under new managemen so you never know what they will let fly and won't they won't. I would just bring a helmet to be safe.
Old May 30, 2010, 11:38 AM
Evolving Member

anybody selling a cf front lip for evo8. or know where i can get one. i bought one from evasive motorsports and it does not fit. its the seibon vr style one. its off by an inch on both sides. need help asap
Send that s h I t back.
Old May 30, 2010, 11:40 AM

im going stand alone because i have seen alot of power come out of it with proper tunning. and there are plenty of evo's, 350z, and supra running the fcon v-pro making crazy power with other mods of course. there is a 500whp evo8 with fp red and fcon in vegas that inspired me do it.
Old May 30, 2010, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by evowario
Send that s h I t back.
i called those fools and called seibon they said its the hardest lip to fit. and since i tried to intall it they would not take it back.

Last edited by akuma83; May 30, 2010 at 11:47 AM.
Old May 30, 2010, 11:50 AM
Evolving Member

i called those fools and called seibon they said its the hardest lip to fit. and since i tried to intall it they would not take it back.
twabtoxer has the same style lip maybe he can give some tips. but granted his is urathane i believe. dont you have to trim it in some spots. ive heard nothing but bad reviews on that lip . not because of the style but fitment
Old May 30, 2010, 11:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
im going stand alone because i have seen alot of power come out of it with proper tunning. and there are plenty of evo's, 350z, and supra running the fcon v-pro making crazy power with other mods of course. there is a 500whp evo8 with fp red and fcon in vegas that inspired me do it.
You are referring to Nils' car....which is a RACE car. You have to remember, he needs all the features of a standalone. Also, if I'm not mistaken, Mikey over at Factor X is still the only person able to tune a V-pro in the state. The factory ECU isn't the handicap that you think it is. I run a factory ECU converted to speed density with 2150cc injectors and a gt40r....isn't holding me back much.

As for your lip, you could order one from Rexpeed....I have never seen issues with their fitment.
Old May 30, 2010, 11:58 AM

twabtoxer has the same style lip maybe he can give some tips. but granted his is urathane i believe. dont you have to trim it in some spots. ive heard nothing but bad reviews on that lip . not because of the style but fitment
does he have the silver evo8. im new to vegas and to the forum. have u heard anything about the apr front splitter. thinking about going that route if i cant find another lip.
Old May 30, 2010, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by GotWheelHop
You are referring to Nils' car....which is a RACE car. You have to remember, he needs all the features of a standalone. Also, if I'm not mistaken, Mikey over at Factor X is still the only person able to tune a V-pro in the state. The factory ECU isn't the handicap that you think it is. I run a factory ECU converted to speed density with 2150cc injectors and a gt40r....isn't holding me back much.

As for your lip, you could order one from Rexpeed....I have never seen issues with their fitment.
yea i know Mikey he tuned my car already. dude is an amazing tuner. well the previous owner put a evo9 ecu in my evo8 could that be a problem. cuz im throwing a p300 code like crazy i had my car in the shop numerous times and they can not figure out whats wrong. Mickey suggested the V-pro
Old May 30, 2010, 12:13 PM

also i got a rexpeed vortex generator and im having trouble with that too. maybe its just my retarted ***.lol

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***