Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2010, 07:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys a couple of weeks ago I posted that my car was lost well my soon to be ex sold it!!!!! Nooooooo so I'm going to be out of the evo scene for a while and it efing sucks ... so can I roll w someone to mod? Lol jk but if u guys see an 06 black evo se for sale with about 33 and a half thousand miles don't buy it!
Old Jun 3, 2010, 07:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by DonJulioSE
Hey guys a couple of weeks ago I posted that my car was lost well my soon to be ex sold it!!!!! Nooooooo so I'm going to be out of the evo scene for a while and it efing sucks ... so can I roll w someone to mod? Lol jk but if u guys see an 06 black evo se for sale with about 33 and a half thousand miles don't buy it!
WOW!! that sucks bro sorry to hear that. im assuming the car was under her name. you can roll with me to MOD the only thing is im staying 3 days over there to party
Old Jun 3, 2010, 08:02 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BlueX702
Mustang Dyno, i picked up an extra 35hp from my previous tune!
From cams?
Old Jun 3, 2010, 08:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
from e85...his cams arent in yet
Old Jun 3, 2010, 08:40 PM

crap...tried to make to in&out....but i got stuck at work, cause sprints launching a new phone tomorrow aka "iphone killa" ....funny thing is its called the EVO....woot, and i want one its the first 4g phone, has hdmi output, the fastest processer, openGL videocard, bigger screen than a iphone, mobile wifi hotspot at 5meg down and 2meg up and is an android phone....comes preloaded with google earth and runs super smooooth...**** man this phone does everything but tune my car but anyways im still at work have fun yall
and 1 last thing, anyone know if doug's dyno can/or does tune with AP software?

Last edited by chewyobaca; Jun 3, 2010 at 08:44 PM.
Old Jun 3, 2010, 08:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i want an htc evo haha

buuut, i dont want to switch to sprint lol
Old Jun 3, 2010, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by McLaren F1 2003
i want an htc evo haha

buuut, i dont want to switch to sprint lol

cant blame ya there.....but i get free service cause i work for these turds still is a sick phone....i think it has gsm built into it, so im sure it wont be long before someone unlocks it for other networks
Old Jun 3, 2010, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by chewyobaca
crap...tried to make to in&out....but i got stuck at work, cause sprints launching a new phone tomorrow aka "iphone killa" ....funny thing is its called the EVO....woot, and i want one its the first 4g phone, has hdmi output, the fastest processer, openGL videocard, bigger screen than a iphone, mobile wifi hotspot at 5meg down and 2meg up and is an android phone....comes preloaded with google earth and runs super smooooth...**** man this phone does everything but tune my car but anyways im still at work have fun yall
and 1 last thing, anyone know if doug's dyno can/or does tune with AP software?
Same here bro I will pick up mine at 830 am lol
Old Jun 3, 2010, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Nu South
Same here bro I will pick up mine at 830 am lol
Nice, what store you going to?
Old Jun 3, 2010, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by chewyobaca
Nice, what store you going to?
BB 215 and decatur north side number 24 on the preorder list and the store got 32
Old Jun 4, 2010, 01:05 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wtmodnar
Even though he is on e85 he is only pushing 2 more psi than you. I would estimate he is making about 20-30 more whp than you.
I was talking to a friend at work and estimated he was about 30 hp over me. Once I get this maf logging done so I can rescale my AGP cold air, I will be turning the boost up a couple lbs. I have plenty of injector left at WOT.... Currently ~ 70% duty cycle and I have it rich right now while im logging the stupid voltage. ( high 10's ).

I was thinking that he should be making more power over me than he is. The 30 hp I gve him is in the boost. , but I would have thought the e85 and injectors would have given him even more. but I'm also guessing sice I dont know what he baselined and I am basing my opinion on what most X's baselined on mustangs and that was in the 230-240 range. Myself, I baselined on dynojet's dyno at 266 so I am currently 72 over stock on a dynojet.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 03:25 AM
Evolving Member

I just bought the HTC incredible on Verizon 2 days ago.. back orderreeeed
Old Jun 4, 2010, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Gexxer
I was talking to a friend at work and estimated he was about 30 hp over me. Once I get this maf logging done so I can rescale my AGP cold air, I will be turning the boost up a couple lbs. I have plenty of injector left at WOT.... Currently ~ 70% duty cycle and I have it rich right now while im logging the stupid voltage. ( high 10's ).

I was thinking that he should be making more power over me than he is. The 30 hp I gve him is in the boost. , but I would have thought the e85 and injectors would have given him even more. but I'm also guessing sice I dont know what he baselined and I am basing my opinion on what most X's baselined on mustangs and that was in the 230-240 range. Myself, I baselined on dynojet's dyno at 266 so I am currently 72 over stock on a dynojet.
why don't you jump on the same dyno and see where you stand instead of math guessing?
Old Jun 4, 2010, 11:03 AM
Evolving Member

Tnt/ midnight mayhem tonigt

i guess i will be heading out to MM tonight. just wanted to see if anyone else wanted to roll up together. i kinda wanna do this early because i always show up at 9 when theres a big line already. LMK
Old Jun 4, 2010, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by LVmevo
i guess i will be heading out to MM tonight. just wanted to see if anyone else wanted to roll up together. i kinda wanna do this early because i always show up at 9 when theres a big line already. LMK
i was going to roll too. but my evo is not running right. had a mishap on the dyno last night. i might bring my civic out tonight but those damn haters will try to follow me home and steal it.

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***