Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2010, 11:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What happen E? Car doing alright? Thinking of calling in and rolling out too lol. I'll let you guys know.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Gexxer
I was talking to a friend at work and estimated he was about 30 hp over me. Once I get this maf logging done so I can rescale my AGP cold air, I will be turning the boost up a couple lbs. I have plenty of injector left at WOT.... Currently ~ 70% duty cycle and I have it rich right now while im logging the stupid voltage. ( high 10's ).

I was thinking that he should be making more power over me than he is. The 30 hp I gve him is in the boost. , but I would have thought the e85 and injectors would have given him even more. but I'm also guessing sice I dont know what he baselined and I am basing my opinion on what most X's baselined on mustangs and that was in the 230-240 range. Myself, I baselined on dynojet's dyno at 266 so I am currently 72 over stock on a dynojet.
E85 and injectors doesnt automatically give you more power, just has the potential. just need to push it a little bit i.e. upping the boost
Old Jun 4, 2010, 11:25 AM

If anyone wants to meet up at the Pilot on Craig at around 7 let me know I want to roll out to MM tonight.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 11:29 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by akuma83
i was going to roll too. but my evo is not running right. had a mishap on the dyno last night. i might bring my civic out tonight but those damn haters will try to follow me home and steal it.
what happened to the evo ? maybe we can patch her up so you can make it up there.

Originally Posted by Nu South
If anyone wants to meet up at the Pilot on Craig at around 7 let me know I want to roll out to MM tonight.
sounds good to me. the old meet up spot. ill have to leave at 6:30 so i can be there by 7 and leave before 7:30 so people dont be late.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 11:30 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wtmodnar
What happen E? Car doing alright? Thinking of calling in and rolling out too lol. I'll let you guys know.
thats what im talking about, yeah. . . . buddy. . . you cant wait to see the results huh? meet us on craig .
Old Jun 4, 2010, 01:45 PM

where u guys meet at? the pilot on craig right off the 15? my cousin wants to roll he brought his s2k from cali just to have fun. we wanna roll with u guys cuz i dont know other peeps out there haha.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 02:22 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by roykulokoy
where u guys meet at? the pilot on craig right off the 15? my cousin wants to roll he brought his s2k from cali just to have fun. we wanna roll with u guys cuz i dont know other peeps out there haha.
yeah thats teh usuall spot . pilot off the freeway. but seeing as we are the only people so far. lets get there on time so that we can leave to the speedway by 7-7:15. see you all there.
Originally Posted by Nu South
Old Jun 4, 2010, 02:37 PM

Ima try to meet up with ya....stomach is killing me, so if i can rip a huge fart ill be there around 7ish.......havent been to MM in years WOOT
Old Jun 4, 2010, 03:20 PM
Evolving Member

well its hotter than a ****. so i can see why some people wont want to go, but for those meeting up. if you show up before 7 and nobody is there we prob. havent got there yet. if you show up after 7 and nobody is there we prob. took off already.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 03:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
good luck you guys

also, does anyone know if the test n tune is for cars only? i have a buddy with a bike that wants to go, but not wait in the MM line
Old Jun 4, 2010, 04:16 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by supertuner
why don't you jump on the same dyno and see where you stand instead of math guessing?
because the time i spend on the dyno at dynojet doesnt cost me a dollar.

don't take my comments wrong, I wasn't trying to talk down on his numbers, I just thought that it would have been more. I also provided information as to why I thought that.

Last edited by Gexxer; Jun 4, 2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 04:23 PM
Evolving Member

I'll be heading out to MM @7:30. i have to wait for the brother in law to come pick up the older boys before I can leave. My plugs just came in so I'm going outside to put those in now.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 05:11 PM

ok, I felt "sick" to go work, so im going tonight for sure, but I wont be there til 830 and I wont get inside until 10?
Old Jun 4, 2010, 06:32 PM

Not much interest in meeting at the Pilot so how about we all just hop in line at LVMS. Hope to seen a few of you out there.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 06:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by supertuner
why don't you jump on the same dyno and see where you stand instead of math guessing?
dynos are for tuning not for making high horse power RSX's.

Originally Posted by LVmevo
i guess i will be heading out to MM tonight. just wanted to see if anyone else wanted to roll up together. i kinda wanna do this early because i always show up at 9 when theres a big line already. LMK
not goin, other plans I forgot about...

Originally Posted by Gexxer
because the time i spend on the dyno at dynojet doesnt cost me a dollar.

don't take my comments wrong, I wasn't trying to talk down on his numbers, I just thought that it would have been more. I also provided information as to why I thought that.
how about we see what both trap. that will show the numbers right there.

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***