Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2010, 05:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks to Alfredo for all the help you have given me on the beast. You know I owe ya so much
Old Mar 11, 2010, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by roykulokoy
Michelle ur bov sounds cool! And ur car. U just owned mine -_-
ahhhh haha. thanks :] it was free -_-

nice meeting you today! at random :]
Old Mar 11, 2010, 06:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well, everyone figure out a time. I am almost down to suggest doing it tomorrow so everyone has some advance warning.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by GotWheelHop
Well, everyone figure out a time. I am almost down to suggest doing it tomorrow so everyone has some advance warning.
Eric and I will be there at 8:30 tonight, after grabbing sushi with some friends.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 06:10 PM
Evolved Member

well crap

when i got to work, i realized that the tire was flat. i noticed that there was a nail in the tire, so i figured that i would just get it plugged at discount.

come to find out that the sidewall on that tire was effed, so i was going to have them put a cheap replacement on until i could afford to replace all four...

come to find out that they were going to have to order that tire, so i said eff it and ordered a set of stock sized z1 star specs

i so dont have the money for this, but at least im getting some real tires...
Old Mar 11, 2010, 06:34 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by twabtoxer
what time you guys meeting 7:30 or 8:30? i might show up
If you wanna meet up early, I'll be there at 7:30.. if not, then I'm not going...
Old Mar 11, 2010, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

Jim, I can't bring the evo, but I will be there at 730 on the bike. Wanna kick it with my Evo bretheren.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 06:50 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by GotWheelHop
Jim, I can't bring the evo, but I will be there at 730 on the bike. Wanna kick it with my Evo bretheren.
Ahhh.. maybe I'll bring the gsxr! >=D

Where you wanna meet at in n out?

Last edited by DJJimGreen; Mar 11, 2010 at 06:53 PM.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 07:02 PM

Yea I need to clean my car. Where do u clean urs at jim? I usually go ti oasis at flamingo and pecos. I suck at cleaning it myself the cars kinda big.

I'll be there at in n out at 830!

Michelle lol yea nice meeting you random
Old Mar 11, 2010, 07:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Nu South
Thanks to Alfredo for all the help you have given me on the beast. You know I owe ya so much
No problem brotha. hope you enjoy the ride. Today started out good for me and took a shi T later on. my motormount on the Honda Fawking disconnected form the block on one side while i was driving. made some phone calls and a friend came to the rescue with tools . i was able to put one bolt into the block on and limped home. now i have to pull the motor to fix the treads, and probably get into a mild wire tuck. Sorry for the long story but i dont feel up to going out to the meet tonight. maybe next time.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 09:23 PM
Evolving Member

Good seeing a few of you guys out there for a lil bit... sorry I had to run so early, but DJing calls. =D
Old Mar 11, 2010, 09:35 PM

well not much of a turn out tonight, other than ourselves, Jim and Michele but it was still fun! and it was nice meeting you Eddie! i also think that roy guy came out but he went to hang out with the subie guys lol

maybe next time we can put some kind of meet together in advance. i remember thursday night meets way back in the day. we should get it to be like that again!!!
Old Mar 11, 2010, 10:14 PM
Evolved Member

It was nice meeting you guys tonight. Sorry I didn't bring the evo out.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by LVmevo
No problem brotha. hope you enjoy the ride. Today started out good for me and took a shi T later on. my motormount on the Honda Fawking disconnected form the block on one side while i was driving. made some phone calls and a friend came to the rescue with tools . i was able to put one bolt into the block on and limped home. now i have to pull the motor to fix the treads, and probably get into a mild wire tuck. Sorry for the long story but i dont feel up to going out to the meet tonight. maybe next time.
Hey bro let me know if you need help
Old Mar 12, 2010, 12:11 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tamimichix
well not much of a turn out tonight, other than ourselves, Jim and Michele but it was still fun! and it was nice meeting you Eddie! i also think that roy guy came out but he went to hang out with the subie guys lol

maybe next time we can put some kind of meet together in advance. i remember thursday night meets way back in the day. we should get it to be like that again!!!
Yeah, you guys need to get the thursday night meets going strong again. Those were some good times. 15 to 20 evos every week. I really miss those days. Then everyone kinda stopped coming out or moved away. No one wanted to hang out anymore. I was even still showing up thursdays after I got my M3, but I think just Joe with the X and autocross John were the only ones still showing up.

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***