Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2010, 10:35 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uuuuuh

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ctd/2090425666.html
Old Dec 1, 2010, 10:45 PM
Evolving Member

got my cwest bumper finally on.. what yall think.
Attached Thumbnails ***Official NV Chat Thread***-photo.jpg  
Old Dec 1, 2010, 10:47 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DJJimGreen
WTF
Old Dec 1, 2010, 11:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
mario shes looking nice bro !!!
Old Dec 1, 2010, 11:12 PM
Evolved Member

btw props to Marios brother in law who got my alignment in check.. the ride is a lot smoother now lol. you guys let Mario know if you need some alignment work done fo sho
Old Dec 1, 2010, 11:36 PM

Hey anyone in VEGAS. Im from southern utah. Im in search of a catback Exhaust. Something cheap prefferably. Its the last part I need before my evo 8 will run (project has been several months in the making)(evo was bought with out engine and several missing parts). I have a 3"dp and 3" cat delete by invidia to match it to. Im just strapped for cash so I'm not asking someone to donate it, but I'm just not looking for something that costs allot. I have for possible partial trade a low mile OEM front mount Intercooler and different oem pulleys. I could obviously buy one on ebay for cheap but I want at least a nice brand name CB. My dirrect email Is the quickest way to let me know airrider16@gmail.com
I'll be in vegas this friday and saturday. Thanks for any help.
Old Dec 1, 2010, 11:58 PM

Well, here goes my first post well i may not have an evo but i would love to come to meet to check it out and meet everyone too haha. Maybe some of you have seen me walking around the parking lot looking at everyones evos mostly and stis during the meet of sema week thursday night. Im a huge fan. I was with my girlfriend and a few of my friends to come check out the meet and first time going to one. Honestly i did feel i guess you can say a bit awkward since we were like the only ones walking around haha but i did have fun and enjoy even just walking around and taking a look at everyones evos.

I mainly just read the forum everyday and learn and learn and check it out everyday but i thought it would be nice to actually interact. I've test driven several evos and actually tried purchasing a brand new evo 10 (since my parents keep saying dont buy used car, i wanted a 9 but i would be happy with either ) a few weeks ago from south coast mitsubishi but sadly it didn't work out sadly..even though i can make the payments for the car and insurance monthly and still have money to enjoy life, i guess mainly what it came down to was my dad couldnt be my cosigner and honestly i havent even started building credit yet and im 20 ( should get to it eh ) but i am a big money saver. So im stuck with the tc for a while heh..but anyways i would like to come by again and actually meet, talk, get to know everyone, and wish i had a evo as my DD haha, what time would be good? you all have a good one

-Reggie
Old Dec 2, 2010, 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by margie
Well, here goes my first post well i may not have an evo but i would love to come to meet to check it out and meet everyone too haha. Maybe some of you have seen me walking around the parking lot looking at everyones evos mostly and stis during the meet of sema week thursday night. Im a huge fan. I was with my girlfriend and a few of my friends to come check out the meet and first time going to one. Honestly i did feel i guess you can say a bit awkward since we were like the only ones walking around haha but i did have fun and enjoy even just walking around and taking a look at everyones evos.

I mainly just read the forum everyday and learn and learn and check it out everyday but i thought it would be nice to actually interact. I've test driven several evos and actually tried purchasing a brand new evo 10 (since my parents keep saying dont buy used car, i wanted a 9 but i would be happy with either ) a few weeks ago from south coast mitsubishi but sadly it didn't work out sadly..even though i can make the payments for the car and insurance monthly and still have money to enjoy life, i guess mainly what it came down to was my dad couldnt be my cosigner and honestly i havent even started building credit yet and im 20 ( should get to it eh ) but i am a big money saver. So im stuck with the tc for a while heh..but anyways i would like to come by again and actually meet, talk, get to know everyone, and wish i had a evo as my DD haha, what time would be good? you all have a good one

-Reggie

welcome to the boards! there's nothing wrong with a tC! i race one for crawford performance/scion racing

Old Dec 2, 2010, 04:09 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MSPM1chele
welcome to the boards! there's nothing wrong with a tC! i race one for crawford performance/scion racing

BADASS!
Old Dec 2, 2010, 08:40 AM

Too early to start a Christmas wish list?

Dear Santa....
Tires
Installation of my Act Clutch kit and Prolite flywheel
Cams
Turbo kit from my brother
JDM rear
..... and world peace

That should do for this year!
Old Dec 2, 2010, 09:21 AM
Evolved Member

on that note Santa: ill take Jessica Alba and her clone...
Old Dec 2, 2010, 09:25 AM

awesome tc haha, i've thought about putting a turbo kit for quite some time too so i can go by what i would call it and love to say " smiles per gallon "
Old Dec 2, 2010, 11:04 AM
Evolving Member

oh ****. I forgot about adding a JDM rear to my wishlist!
Old Dec 2, 2010, 12:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evowario
got my cwest bumper finally on.. what yall think.
it looks good! cant wait to see it tonight. i need my front bumper painted to so have some info ready.

Originally Posted by twabtoxer
btw props to Marios brother in law who got my alignment in check.. the ride is a lot smoother now lol. you guys let Mario know if you need some alignment work done fo sho

i will probably take him up on that .
Old Dec 2, 2010, 04:07 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LVmevo
it looks good! cant wait to see it tonight. i need my front bumper painted to so have some info ready.
My dad painted it for him. What's up with your bumper?

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***