Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2010, 01:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LVmevo
wish some others could have been there to record. I guess i missed some 10sec passes out of a black GTR i would have like to see.
I wasn't there but I think that was the same GTR as last time. Consistent 10.3s I believe.
Old Dec 5, 2010, 06:33 PM
Evolving Member

well it pains me to say this, but I have to get rid of the evo. Finances aren't what they were and the family is to big for the car. I will still be on the boards and might even come out to meets every now and then, but without the evo.

On a side note, I will have parts for sale soon. With that, does anyone wanna come and help me put the stock pieces back on?. only thing I really need help with is the exhaust, but I will probably just end up paying midas to do that for me since i dont have a lift or the proper tools to do that one by myself.
Old Dec 5, 2010, 11:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
damn bro that sucks sorry to hear that!!
Old Dec 5, 2010, 11:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Gexxer
well it pains me to say this, but I have to get rid of the evo. Finances aren't what they were and the family is to big for the car. I will still be on the boards and might even come out to meets every now and then, but without the evo.

On a side note, I will have parts for sale soon. With that, does anyone wanna come and help me put the stock pieces back on?. only thing I really need help with is the exhaust, but I will probably just end up paying midas to do that for me since i dont have a lift or the proper tools to do that one by myself.
If it's just a catback and got normal bolts, I can help with that.. Carlos and I had a field day peeling off my catback a while back
Old Dec 6, 2010, 12:59 AM

Wow man that really sux... I can help you out with removal of parts and stuff .... If ya need it.. I'm in Henderson though
Old Dec 6, 2010, 06:30 AM
Evolving Member

Sux man, hope everything works out for you. But I feel your pain, my evo is going soon also. Well I'm sure we'll see you around

Chris
Old Dec 6, 2010, 09:58 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DJJimGreen
If it's just a catback and got normal bolts, I can help with that.. Carlos and I had a field day peeling off my catback a while back
Old Dec 6, 2010, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by c_reber
Sux man, hope everything works out for you. But I feel your pain, my evo is going soon also. Well I'm sure we'll see you around

Chris
sorry to hear that ...hope it all works out for you guys!
Old Dec 6, 2010, 06:03 PM
Evolving Member

Oh yeah, I keep seeing a really nice RR X at burmuda/windmill at like 6:30am. NICE car man if you are on here. I'm in the white 9MR with yellow wheels (roomates car). Anyway, if you are on here, Nice ride- looks great!

And thanks Sol - and btw sorry but the wing is going with the car when I sell it
Old Dec 6, 2010, 07:08 PM

I know exactly how you feel hence why mine went away.
Old Dec 6, 2010, 08:23 PM
Evolving Member

I really hate to let it go, but I can't make the car what I want it to be anymore, so its better to just part ways with it.

and its a turbo back I am needing removed, so hopefully they wont charge me an arm or a leg to r n r for me.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 01:57 AM

And thanks Sol - and btw sorry but the wing is going with the car when I sell it
Cmon man! Now there's only gonna be 2 evos in the neighborhood?

But seriously. Sorry to hear the car has to go for both you and gexxer.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 03:53 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by B Fletch LV
Cmon man! Now there's only gonna be 2 evos in the neighborhood?

But seriously. Sorry to hear the car has to go for both you and gexxer.
Hey there might be another one around the corner lol. I never see yours anyway garage queen

Yeah, I'm not really upset at seeing mine go, in fact, I will never own another mitsubishi because they are a POS company who will do anything to screw you over. So... /rant
Old Dec 7, 2010, 04:11 PM
Evolved Member

Hey there might be another one around the corner lol. I never see yours anyway garage queen

Yeah, I'm not really upset at seeing mine go, in fact, I will never own another mitsubishi because they are a POS company who will do anything to screw you over. So... /rant
indeed theyre **** to deal with but cant deny the awesomeness of a car the EVO is
Old Dec 7, 2010, 05:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by twabtoxer
indeed theyre **** to deal with but cant deny the awesomeness of a car the EVO is
This +295810791257!

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***