Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2010, 08:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by twabtoxer
or we could do that
Alright Carlos... put your email address down and we should all send 2 pics to you. The first being our first choice and second being second, in case not everyone wants to join and we don't have enough for 12 months.
Old Dec 23, 2010, 09:02 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DJJimGreen
Alright Carlos... put your email address down and we should all send 2 pics to you. The first being our first choice and second being second, in case not everyone wants to join and we don't have enough for 12 months.
Yeah Carlos whats your email So I can send you naked picture of me. Lmfao
Old Dec 23, 2010, 10:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evowario
why would you do that? Wanting to send him duplicates?
Old Dec 23, 2010, 11:08 PM
Evolving Member

Good idea. Seeing my birthday is in February, I'll take that month with a good photo of me... in the nude.
Old Dec 24, 2010, 10:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Gexxer
why would you do that? Wanting to send him duplicates?
Good idea. Seeing my birthday is in February, I'll take that month with a good photo of me... in the nude.
wow im flattered guys... im into girls though, not interested in seeing yous guys homo pics. i mean if you guys like back spooning each other go for it, to each its own
Old Dec 24, 2010, 10:13 AM
Evolved Member

BTW getting laid off is a lot like having sex with Koby Bryan, you can kick and scream but in the end is going to happen
Old Dec 24, 2010, 02:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by twabtoxer
wow im flattered guys... im into girls though, not interested in seeing yous guys homo pics. i mean if you guys like back spooning each other go for it, to each its own
I'll whisper that in your ear tonight.
Old Dec 24, 2010, 02:38 PM

hey everyone, just wanted to say whats up and merry x-mas to you all . I had a curious question that i couldn't find, and immediately thought of this thread/you all for some help heh. Who here runs a test pipe and still passes smog checks for registration? As long as the car isn't throwing a code? And that is what a o2 bung sensor is for?

Planning on doing mods in the near future 850 or so miles now, TP/CB and intake or drop in for now, cant decide heh, Still talking to Phil from Vivid

Also just to throw out there i saw a black evo 8/9 going up eastern as i got off work. Nice exhaust note

All of you have a good one and take care!
Old Dec 24, 2010, 02:54 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by margie
hey everyone, just wanted to say whats up and merry x-mas to you all . I had a curious question that i couldn't find, and immediately thought of this thread/you all for some help heh. Who here runs a test pipe and still passes smog checks for registration? As long as the car isn't throwing a code? And that is what a o2 bung sensor is for?

Planning on doing mods in the near future 850 or so miles now, TP/CB and intake or drop in for now, cant decide heh, Still talking to Phil from Vivid

Also just to throw out there i saw a black evo 8/9 going up eastern as i got off work. Nice exhaust note

Yea, you can tune it off or just do the "home depot mod" of adding an extension to the 02 bung and the sensor will run and not realize it's bad. Do a search for it and you'll be good. =D
Old Dec 24, 2010, 05:16 PM
Evolved Member

I'll whisper that in your ear tonight.
so you still want a back hug jim? fine you being so skinny, im pretty sure you look like a girl from back anyways at least thats what Gexxer told me

you should be able to pass smog as long as youre not throwing any codes
Old Dec 24, 2010, 10:28 PM
Evolving Member

the greddy TB exhaust I ran did not throw a code, it comes with a defouler also that trevtec used when he installed it. pm me you number and I can shoot you some pics of it. I've been busy this week with xmas on thursday with my family, but I can get it done now.
Old Dec 25, 2010, 09:05 AM

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I just had to get smogged and the first time through it got rejected cuz it didn't finish 3 of the tests... I took it over by Dougs and he found a hose under the intake that had popped off and he put it back on and zip tied it ..... went back a few days later and it passed fine.
Old Dec 25, 2010, 10:12 AM
Evolved Member

Merry Christmas !!
Old Dec 25, 2010, 10:17 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MarkS
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I just had to get smogged and the first time through it got rejected cuz it didn't finish 3 of the tests... I took it over by Dougs and he found a hose under the intake that had popped off and he put it back on and zip tied it ..... went back a few days later and it passed fine.
I love that hose.
Old Dec 25, 2010, 01:02 PM
Evolved Member

I love that hose.
yes Gexxer told me you kept saying that this morning, under the christmas tree

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***