Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2010, 07:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by chewyobaca
In the last week ive received 3 AWESOME door dings from people that are idiots or were born f-ing stupid.. really wtf are people that nice here in vegas all the time or just holidays.... I saw one of the guys today hit my car at bestbuy parking lot and when I confronted his little gangster wanna butt, we got into a fist fight ...... Cause he didnt want to pay for the damage he caused. I havent hit anybody in the face for over 20years but you mess with my mom/dog/car you might need a visit to the hospital..... Or 2
niiiiice!! so how did you do
Old Dec 28, 2010, 08:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DJJimGreen
This advice coming from you is funny, Mr. 4 ACT clutches.
not really funny. i didnt buy all those by choice. i think i always end up needing to do a replacement when i dont have any cash so for the money its the best bang for the buck but it will only get you so far if you actually launch your car
Old Dec 28, 2010, 08:56 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LVmevo
not really funny. i didnt buy all those by choice. i think i always end up needing to do a replacement when i dont have any cash so for the money its the best bang for the buck but it will only get you so far if you actually launch your car
Very true.. you visit the drag strip often, so it's only a matter of time before that clutch explodes..
Old Dec 28, 2010, 09:48 PM

spotted a second black gsr in town lol as i was driving on craig today, saw a black evo x and i was like "that can't be.." but it was! we both pulled into in n out and chatted for a bit. good times!
Old Dec 28, 2010, 10:53 PM

definately twin. try and hold off if you dont have the cash yet. it will be worth it! and if you go with the competition ill be interested to see how it drives. i too will be needing to upgrade to something soon.

well i dont really know how much longer the stock will last. it still grabs good on normal driving (if i dont really hit too much boost) other than that it slips already on higher rpms. im calling competition clutch tomorrow cuz they have the push version now(instead of the stock pull system) for their twin plate. Going to ask them how daily driving friendly it is. other then that it will be the ACT street setup..

Last edited by SinCityEvo9; Dec 28, 2010 at 10:56 PM.
Old Dec 29, 2010, 10:43 AM

I will be doing my ACT HD street kit with Prolite flywheel soon too..... I got this whole kit like a year ago for $500 so I couldn't pass it up.... hehe

I just replaced the Air Idle Control Valve and what a difference that makes .... $150 well spent
Old Dec 29, 2010, 12:36 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MarkS
I will be doing my ACT HD street kit with Prolite flywheel soon too..... I got this whole kit like a year ago for $500 so I couldn't pass it up.... hehe

I just replaced the Air Idle Control Valve and what a difference that makes .... $150 well spent
whassat do?
Old Dec 29, 2010, 07:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Keeps your car from dying every time you come to a stop, Jim.
Old Dec 29, 2010, 07:35 PM

lol I was looking into replacing my IAC also, since mine dies when I come to a stop too. First things first though Im going to replace my o2 sensor since that is the code it's giving me and my car warms up and idles fine. If that doesnt work, then I'll do that next.
Old Dec 29, 2010, 08:16 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by GotWheelHop
Keeps your car from dying every time you come to a stop, Jim.
Originally Posted by wtmodnar
lol I was looking into replacing my IAC also, since mine dies when I come to a stop too. First things first though Im going to replace my o2 sensor since that is the code it's giving me and my car warms up and idles fine. If that doesnt work, then I'll do that next.
wait wtf? Your cars die at a stop?!
Old Dec 29, 2010, 11:08 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SinCityEvo9
well i dont really know how much longer the stock will last. it still grabs good on normal driving (if i dont really hit too much boost) other than that it slips already on higher rpms. im calling competition clutch tomorrow cuz they have the push version now(instead of the stock pull system) for their twin plate. Going to ask them how daily driving friendly it is. other then that it will be the ACT street setup..
yeah, sounds good, i might stop by to see what you learned. hey ask if their is a price break if you buy too. who knows i might pull a rabbit out the hat and come up with some cash for one also

Very true.. you visit the drag strip often, so it's only a matter of time before that clutch explodes..
yeah, and every once in a while i have to hit the streets to try out my set up too.
Old Dec 30, 2010, 01:00 AM
Evolving Member

yeah, sounds good, i might stop by to see what you learned. hey ask if their is a price break if you buy too. who knows i might pull a rabbit out the hat and come up with some cash for one also

yeah, and every once in a while i have to hit the streets to try out my set up too.
I really wanna check it out once it's all good to go! It's GOTTA be a beast. No more pullin away on you.
Old Dec 30, 2010, 02:57 PM
Evolving Member

I really wanna check it out once it's all good to go! It's GOTTA be a beast. No more pullin away on you.
yeah, well i went 11.9 @ 118 on that green but after some tweeking to the tune from the last time our cars met on the road.
Old Dec 30, 2010, 02:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah, well i went 11.9 @ 118 on that green but after some tweeking to the tune from the last time our cars met on the road.

Old Dec 30, 2010, 03:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
you finally hit 11s huh.. good for you this is news to me

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***