Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2011, 07:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Mark, I found the harnesses I was telling you about last night. For anybody that still needs their back seat but wants harnesses, these are probably your best bet.

http://www.soloperformance.com/Schro...SM_p_1362.html
Old Jan 29, 2011, 04:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sup people...long time no talk

ive been trying to find a new job so thats why i havent been posting.

i should be able to make thursday meets in the next couple of weeks once i start my new schedule
Old Jan 29, 2011, 05:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by McLaren F1 2003

i should be able to make thursday meets in the next couple of weeks once i start my new schedule

good **** Robert. im living the dream myself
Old Jan 30, 2011, 01:31 AM
Evolved Member

Anyone have a factory oil drain tube laying around?
Old Jan 30, 2011, 07:19 PM

has anyone had any experience with the fp black turbo
Old Jan 30, 2011, 11:36 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by McLaren F1 2003

yeah, i was kinda wondering where you been at. well if this weather keeps getting better hopefully we will see alot of evos going to the meets again

Originally Posted by akuma83
has anyone had any experience with the fp black turbo
the only guy that i know of posted rite before you did. its in his sig. not sure how its going for him though, hes harder to get a hold of than george bush plus i thought you would have already picked up an fp turbo since you were talking about it a while back.
Old Jan 31, 2011, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by B Fletch LV
Hey Mark, I found the harnesses I was telling you about last night. For anybody that still needs their back seat but wants harnesses, these are probably your best bet.

http://www.soloperformance.com/Schro...SM_p_1362.html
Thanx for finding that link.... I appreciate it!
Old Jan 31, 2011, 12:31 AM

And this coming Thursday the high is supposed to 49 degrees!.... Crazy *** weather!
Old Jan 31, 2011, 06:12 AM

i work right by where you guys meet, so it only makes sense for me to show up. looking fwd to seeing everyone.
Old Jan 31, 2011, 08:26 AM

the only guy that i know of posted rite before you did. its in his sig. not sure how its going for him though, hes harder to get a hold of than george bush plus i thought you would have already picked up an fp turbo since you were talking about it a while back.[/QUOTE]

i was going to but i have been extremely busy at work. i finally have a break in my schedule, so i should be able to have some fun.
Old Jan 31, 2011, 02:54 PM
Evolved Member

ok, so i sent my injectors to Fuel Injector Clinic in florida las week. got them back today with the results and wow what a difference clean injectors feel. smooth at partial throttle, no more hiccups. when i first seen the before and after result its very minimal difference but let me tell you guys that was the issues that i was having. no more lean condition at WOT woohooo.
Old Jan 31, 2011, 02:56 PM
Evolved Member

btw i wanted to add, i only paid about $68 a very small price to pay the only thing that i was out of a car for about one week. just wanted to give you guys the heads up
Old Jan 31, 2011, 04:34 PM

scca ?'s

Wats up yall? I am interested in starting scca events and wanted to ask a few ?'s. I been on the scca website and started reading rules and stuff. It seems confusing as to what class I would be in, and that leads me to... what rules i need to follow... stock, touring, ect... I am lowered on springs, full intake/exhaust "catless" and a tune. Everything else stock. I am off this Thursday and will be going to in&out, will there be anyone that does Scca events? and if so, would you be willing to let me pick your brain? I will read the full rulebook before then btw... I am going to sign up for scca club and hope to make it out this weekend to watch "tires bald" and bs with yall, but work is going to prevent that, im sure.
Old Jan 31, 2011, 07:08 PM
Evolved Member

any decent local forums,i just got on LVRS but it seems like a civic/ricer site lol
Old Jan 31, 2011, 08:50 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by eboru-shon_x
i work right by where you guys meet, so it only makes sense for me to show up. looking fwd to seeing everyone.
cool man its always good to meet new people and see new cars comming by the meets, but we all roll AWD on thursdays. jk. see you there

Originally Posted by twabtoxer
btw i wanted to add, i only paid about $68 a very small price to pay the only thing that i was out of a car for about one week. just wanted to give you guys the heads up
good news then. hey so visually did the look gunked up when you pulled them off? and also in order for them to clean/service the injectors there do they have to be FIC brand injectors? thanks for the info
Originally Posted by SOEuro
any decent local forums,i just got on LVRS but it seems like a civic/ricer site lol
lvrs isnt for learning anything about cars. im on ther often though, mainly use there classified section to sell, trade, and buy parts. also its good if you ever want to get your **** pushed in by a honda at a private run. also use that forum to keep in touch with some of the socal racers too.

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***