Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2011, 11:57 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by twabtoxer
and you could have some more of this shut the fawk up soup im serving junior..... since i wasnt talking to you.. YOU FAIL
Your trying to drive someone else's car when you don't even race your own! Come on you get on here and run your mouth about BS and talk all kinds of **** to everyone. I've never once seen you at the track. Lets see your time slips before you think your the all mighty driver / John Force!
Old May 2, 2011, 12:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by teribble
Your trying to drive someone else's car when you don't even race your own! Come on you get on here and run your mouth about BS and talk all kinds of **** to everyone. I've never once seen you at the track. Lets see your time slips before you think your the all mighty driver / John Force!
if he's john force,where's Ashley Force...shes hot

Terrible,you need to get ur *** to the track and get some slips for that 50cc

oh yea,saw some RR IX on the military base today,looked real clean
Old May 2, 2011, 12:32 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SOEuro
if he's john force,where's Ashley Force...shes hot

Terrible,you need to get ur *** to the track and get some slips for that 50cc

oh yea,saw some RR IX on the military base today,looked real clean
I'll bring out the 1000cc's first! I need to get this car put back together and get her worked in so i can have a 11 second 500+hp evo.
Old May 2, 2011, 12:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by LVmevo
^ ^ ^ ^
LMFAO. thanks carlos i needed a good laugh.
why? did you compare ***** size with your besty terrible and found out you guys both are hung like a bull hamster
Old May 2, 2011, 01:00 PM
Evolved Member

nice! looks like a striked a nerve.... soo if i run my mouth what are you going to do about it sweetheart...what you want to run for pinks? or bragging rights? get real . again dont worry about me Toretto. go back to the srtforums if you dont like what im saying
Old May 2, 2011, 01:36 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by twabtoxer
nice! looks like a striked a nerve.... soo if i run my mouth what are you going to do about it sweetheart...what you want to run for pinks? or bragging rights? get real . again dont worry about me Toretto. go back to the srtforums if you dont like what im saying
You didn't Strike a nerve at all. You really have no idea how or who i am. If I was mad or really had a problem I know where you live and would handle it! This is a online forums and I'm here to help and have as much fun as possible. You seem to be the one that got all hurt when I said you should drive your own car. I only said that because it would be nice to see more EVO's at the track. You seem to think you know how to drive but I've yet to see you at the track. What ever problem you have with Alfredo you should just handle it and stop with the bull****.
Old May 2, 2011, 01:53 PM
Evolving Member

Dang. Everyone needs to pull their pants up and relax. It's getting crazy in here. I don't want a shoot out at the next meet.

Old May 2, 2011, 02:01 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DJJimGreen
Dang. C untbtoxer needs to pull his pants up and relax. It's getting crazy in here. I don't want a shoot out at the next meet.

Fixed
Old May 2, 2011, 02:05 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DJJimGreen
Dang. Everyone needs to pull their pants up and relax. It's getting crazy in here. I don't want a shoot out at the next meet.

you dont have to worry about a shoot out we dont have any problems with anyone on here just seems that twab like to dish out jokes but cant seem to take it when their done right back. thats why we cant tease him anymore guys.
Old May 2, 2011, 02:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Have an old school race to settle things...
Old May 2, 2011, 02:59 PM

Oh I'm sorry. I thought this was LVRS for a sec. Break it up. We dont need to scare off the new guy just yet.lol
Old May 2, 2011, 03:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SOEuro
Have an old school race to settle things...
Remember he doesn't races his car because he doesn't want to brake something.
Old May 2, 2011, 04:23 PM

Remember he doesn't races his car because he doesn't want to brake something.
We'd have to Fred flinstone your car across the finish also
Old May 2, 2011, 04:47 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by B Fletch LV
We'd have to Fred flinstone your car across the finish also
Yeah that would be a easy win for me. Lol
Old May 2, 2011, 05:14 PM
Evolved Member

You didn't Strike a nerve at all. You really have no idea how or who i am. If I was mad or really had a problem I know where you live and would handle it! This is a online forums and I'm here to help and have as much fun as possible. You seem to be the one that got all hurt when I said you should drive your own car. I only said that because it would be nice to see more EVO's at the track. You seem to think you know how to drive but I've yet to see you at the track. What ever problem you have with Alfredo you should just handle it and stop with the bull****.
likewise as far you dont know anything about me either and as far as you knowing where i live sounds abit of a threat but with that being said... you can bring it cupcake you know where i live pack a lunch it will be a long day for you.
you should really mind your biz of what i say. i was not talking to you in the first place. seems like you keep on worrying about what i say or do. like i said before you are a joke
Originally Posted by LVmevo
you dont have to worry about a shoot out we dont have any problems with anyone on here just seems that twab like to dish out jokes but cant seem to take it when their done right back. thats why we cant tease him anymore guys.
more like you homos are the ones that cant take jokes ... maybe is a honda thing or because you play soccer but whatever hahaha i dont take **** seriously... BTW ill meet you guys at race wars!! really ricer boys

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***