Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2011, 09:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SOEuro
I'm about to get some steaks. I gotta eat good while I still can.
All right man, i got to ask what the deal is. you keep talking about going way for a short while. so where are you going? or are you not at liberty to say? some G13 clasified type ****.
Old May 8, 2011, 09:57 PM
Evolved Member

its official there is a black 03 evo in my garage. Pics, mods, and 11 second runs coming soon!!
Old May 8, 2011, 10:07 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 1slowevo
its official there is a black 03 evo in my garage. Pics, mods, and 11 second runs coming soon!!
Nice .tired of the talon already? That car is quick ..
Old May 8, 2011, 10:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by maevo8
Nice .tired of the talon already? That car is quick ..
talon is sitting outside. Its fast, but the evo has the handling department down.
Old May 8, 2011, 10:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sweet. Good score on the Evo

My damn starter dropped a bolt today. Does anyone have the specs on the bolt that goes into the starter from the drivers side....

Fredo I'm going on vacation to Wyoming I thought I told you
Old May 8, 2011, 11:27 PM
Evolving Member

Sweet!
Old May 8, 2011, 11:48 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SOEuro
Sweet. Good score on the Evo

Hell yeah, congrats! so when are you gonna cruise it to the meets? or is it a fixer upper like the old black evo 8 you had back in the day?

My damn starter dropped a bolt today. Does anyone have the specs on the bolt that goes into the starter from the drivers side....

Fredo I'm going on vacation to Wyoming I thought I told you
Nah it must have been on one of those tuesday meets that you mentioned it. But hey if you need someone to come by and start up the evo every now and then with an ocassional 2step action while your gone lmk. or are you saying you are totaly getting the Fawk out of Vegas?
Old May 9, 2011, 10:33 AM

That great man! Congrats! can't wait to see it....

ok .... so I've been saying for a couple years now that the way my yellow lab scratches his face so hard he's gonna scratch it off one day... today is that day... big dummy scratched a hole in his lip and started bleedin all over the kitchen... he's ok now but just the look on his face with his big doe eyes staring at me like nothing happened while i've got paper towel under his chin to try and get it to stop.
Old May 9, 2011, 12:07 PM

autocross yesterday in that bastard wind! With the FP green, I was able to make the first turnaround in 2nd...the red would've been struggling for sure.

http://youtu.be/njfX6Vgo-qY?hd=1

Last edited by 2manyAWDs; May 9, 2011 at 12:12 PM.
Old May 9, 2011, 12:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MarkS

ok .... so I've been saying for a couple years now that the way my yellow lab scratches his face so hard he's gonna scratch it off one day... today is that day... big dummy scratched a hole in his lip and started bleedin all over the kitchen... he's ok now but just the look on his face with his big doe eyes staring at me like nothing happened while i've got paper towel under his chin to try and get it to stop.
give that thing a bath...
Old May 9, 2011, 12:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 2manyAWDs
autocross yesterday in that bastard wind! With the FP green, I was able to make the first turnaround in 2nd...the red would've been struggling for sure.

How are you liking the FP green? That 2.3 stroker and the green has to hit hard and fast!
Old May 9, 2011, 02:16 PM

I was just reminiscing about my past Mitsubishi's. Here's my list:
1. 1988 Mitsubishi Precis(white): My 1st car, 4spd manual, loved it, we called it the white ghost.
2. 1998 Mitsubishi Mirage LS Coupe (white): Wanted to make it into an evo, but at the time no one had the knowledge that the EVO 3 swaps worked. It was all about the 4G92 DOHC Mivec or 4G93T swap.
3. 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST (black): Loved it, never got a chance to get serious with it.
4. The Wifes Car 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS (red)..... uh yeah
5. 2008 Evo X (OB)..... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Have plans for mid 4xx whp on a MD and 120 mph traps in the 1/4mi.
Old May 9, 2011, 02:18 PM
Evolved Member

120 traps....at 2500 feet. thats a fun car

i had a 95 gst,fun,but always broke
Old May 9, 2011, 02:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
thats awesome bro congrats..... you can always push her to have about 599hp and hit some 10s
talon is sitting outside. Its fast, but the evo has the handling department down.

Originally Posted by MarkS

my blue nose pit has a skin rash probably picked it from hitting some'n strange sucks to hear bout yours but at least he is ok though
Originally Posted by 2manyAWDs

nice!!!!
Old May 9, 2011, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by teribble
How are you liking the FP green? That 2.3 stroker and the green has to hit hard and fast!
power delivery is way more progressive on boost due to it coming on so soon.....driving the red meant always driving a line that compensated for a more savage "snap-on" power delivery (when it would finally hit boost) with corresponding tail out / counter-steering craziness. Don't get me wrong though...the red was more amusing and most likely will prove to be significantly faster on road courses, while the green is more tidy, and more useful in an autocross. All-in-all, I'm very happy with my choice in going with the green due to the car feeling more complete, easier to drive (dd and track), and less on the ragged edge.

What's really amusing is the 295/30/18 Hoosier R6's....grips like nobody's business!

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***