Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2011, 11:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LVmevo
Okay, I said this before but ive decided that I drive my car way too much to not have window tint on my evo.So who has the hook up prices for a good window tint place/guy ? I havent decided on how dark yet, but im leaning towards 15% tint all around minus the windshield,.I am also open to other peoples suggestions as long as i can see theirs in person. Not looking to pay 200 cuz thats not a hook up and im trying to say away from any 99 dollar tint spot cuz thats probably some cheap ****. Really looking to get this done real soon
go see Tommy at total eclipse on Sahara
Old May 11, 2011, 02:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
whos racing this weekend...i think i might,but i still have some kinks to work out.
Old May 11, 2011, 03:14 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by twabtoxer
just send it to forced performance. you mean upgrade to the hta green or even the red. a bit more money but you will be happier
http://store.forcedperformance.net/m...vc?Screen=SFNT
Not a bad thing to do red sounds nice but that black is tempting
Old May 11, 2011, 05:28 PM
Evolving Member

Selling some amsoil stuff here https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/we...ml#post9312054

If anyone local wants it, let me know. c_reber@hotmail.com

Thanks
Old May 11, 2011, 09:34 PM

Does anyone know when MOD is this year?
Old May 11, 2011, 11:09 PM
Evolved Member

a couple of fast evos at the track tonight. no one else wanted to join?
my clutch in my new car is crap so looks like a twin disc will be going in soon
Old May 12, 2011, 12:25 AM

Okay, I said this before but ive decided that I drive my car way too much to not have window tint on my evo.So who has the hook up prices for a good window tint place/guy ? I havent decided on how dark yet, but im leaning towards 15% tint all around minus the windshield,.I am also open to other peoples suggestions as long as i can see theirs in person. Not looking to pay 200 cuz thats not a hook up and im trying to say away from any 99 dollar tint spot cuz thats probably some cheap ****. Really looking to get this done real soon

I got mine done at DC Auto for about $200.. Great work and quality film.... On the other hand I ran into a guy at 7-11 one nite and he asks if that's my evo...I said yes and he starts asking me if I wanna race for $500 against a Saleen... Not the mustang... The supercar... He was a real ******* and he was part owner of Capital Tint... So that's my $.02
Old May 12, 2011, 12:34 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 1slowevo
go see Tommy at total eclipse on Sahara
thanks ill have to go down there and talk to him tomorrow.

Originally Posted by MarkS
I got mine done at DC Auto for about $200.. Great work and quality film.... On the other hand I ran into a guy at 7-11 one nite and he asks if that's my evo...I said yes and he starts asking me if I wanna race for $500 against a Saleen... Not the mustang... The supercar... He was a real ******* and he was part owner of Capital Tint... So that's my $.02
yeah im just not sold on paying 200 for tint. i guess id have to see yours up close but i havent seen your car up close to tell . thanks though ill look into those two shops .
Old May 12, 2011, 01:59 AM
Evolving Member

I know a guy who does good work for cheap. I'll get in touch with him and ask for a price
Old May 12, 2011, 08:15 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MarkS
and why didnt you race him? odds are,he doesnt know how to drive the damn thing and he wont get traction till 40-50ish....

people with cars like that dont know what theyre doing 90% of the time

(i madeup that stat)
Old May 12, 2011, 10:42 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SOEuro
and why didnt you race him? odds are,he doesnt know how to drive the damn thing and he wont get traction till 40-50ish....

people with cars like that dont know what theyre doing 90% of the time

(i madeup that stat)
Probably didnt race him due to the odds are not in his favor or for the same reason you dont race on the streets. Plus i the saleen s7's are sick, someone that isnt ready for a race against another car might get humped on the road.
Old May 12, 2011, 11:16 AM

I got my windows stripped and new put on at a little shop for around 150 havent had a problem with the tint at all...
Old May 12, 2011, 03:05 PM
Evolved Member

Probably didnt race him due to the odds are not in his favor or for the same reason you dont race on the streets. Plus i the saleen s7's are sick, someone that isnt ready for a race against another car might get humped on the road.
the twin turbo ones are nasty....
Old May 12, 2011, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by c_reber
Selling some amsoil stuff here https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/we...ml#post9312054

If anyone local wants it, let me know. c_reber@hotmail.com

Thanks
you still got that big rear sway bar? Rob Senft may want it.
Old May 12, 2011, 03:17 PM
Evolving Member

Dude.. mine looked good and you said so. 200 bucks. You get what you paid for.

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***