Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2011, 11:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anyone know a place that I can drop the Evo off to get the 60k mx done this week? The previous arrangements that I was trying to make doesn't seem to be working out and I need to get this done by the 31st. Preferably a shop that would be able to order the parts or possibly have them in stock. Thanks guys.
Old May 24, 2011, 12:18 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by killakane24
Does anyone know a place that I can drop the Evo off to get the 60k mx done this week? The previous arrangements that I was trying to make doesn't seem to be working out and I need to get this done by the 31st. Preferably a shop that would be able to order the parts or possibly have them in stock. Thanks guys.
wow your kinda cutting it close there. I dont know any shop that will have the parts instock. but i do now a few shops that can do it in a day with a scheduled appointment and all the parts needed.
Old May 24, 2011, 12:19 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LVmevo
wow your kinda cutting it close there. I dont know any shop that will have the parts instock. but i do now a few shops that can do it in a day with a scheduled appointment and all the parts needed.
Fidel yea?
Old May 24, 2011, 12:28 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DJJimGreen
Fidel yea?
Yeah genes auto usually has a few things intock like timming belts and serpentine belts but the other stuff is special order for sure. oem water pump and what ever else people do.
Old May 24, 2011, 12:32 PM

Yeah let me know the details.

I was ready to drop the car off on Friday but I guess the other person wasn't getting any of my e-mails. I even had them send me an e-mail and I replied to it but they didn't get one. I've left messages and driven by for the last two days also...just can't get a hold of them.
Old May 24, 2011, 12:33 PM

Yeah genes auto usually has a few things intock like timming belts and serpentine belts but the other stuff is special order for sure. oem water pump and what ever else people do.
Cool I'm googling now to give a call.

Do most people really even do that water pump? I really care more about the belts than anything right now anyway.
Old May 24, 2011, 12:46 PM
Evolving Member

Cool I'm googling now to give a call.

Do most people really even do that water pump? I really care more about the belts than anything right now anyway.
PMED.

Also ive heard of some folks skipping the water pump if they dont really Rip on there car. I would at least replace the gaskets though. FYI i brought my mom's 07 Honda odessy in for the same deal at the dealership and they say that they will recommend changing the water pump only if the gasket is torn. usually they say to replace it for sure on the next timming belt interval so at 120k.
Old May 24, 2011, 01:44 PM

Eladio at H1 Performance

He'll have to order whatever parts are needed, but for an honest, affordable, and reliable mechanic, I couldn't steer you any other way. All work is warrantied for a year. He's ordered and received parts from Mitsu for me in under 2 days.

I'm pretty sure if you have an idea of what you want changed, just tell him ahead of time and he'll get everything needed quickly, he could have it in hand before you drop the car off, and most likely will turn the car in half a day. Just pre-arrange it all.

h1racing.com

702-202-2100
Old May 24, 2011, 03:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Killakane, do u have that red evo at Nellis ?
Old May 24, 2011, 05:44 PM

Thank for the inputs everyone. The original plan wound up working itself out right after I posted this....go figure.

Originally Posted by SOEuro
Killakane, do u have that red evo at Nellis ?
Yup, one of the three I believe.
Old May 24, 2011, 06:10 PM
Evolved Member

I think I met your wife a while back, I was wearing my Subaru shirt,And she said she had an STI

You are on ******* too??
Old May 24, 2011, 07:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by DJJimGreen
Duuuude! I'm stuck either way waiting on damn FP.. they still have not sent the turbo out to me.
it took FP 30days to get my green to me a couple of years ago but it was worth it mang....
Old May 24, 2011, 07:21 PM
Evolved Member

Man. I always wanted an old school green on e85. That was the killer combo back in the day
Old May 24, 2011, 08:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by SOEuro
Man. I always wanted an old school green on e85. That was the killer combo back in the day
still is with the right driver and tires and clutch! 10s here i come
Old May 24, 2011, 10:12 PM
Evolved Member

True, but these days everyone has FP blacks and 2.4s lol. I'd love to get my hands on an old school green or old school red

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***