Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2011, 11:04 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Memorial day

Its such a nice day out today, its a shame we didnt think about making it into a cruise day. I guess ill chill out today and BBQ it up some place.
Old May 30, 2011, 01:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
BBQ?? Where I want some free food lol
Old May 30, 2011, 03:28 PM

Hey guys I need some help/advice.... A while back I replaced my alternator... when I was putting it all back together I noticed that the connector that plugs into the bottom of the alt didn't really "snap" into place and it was kinda loose....well as time has gone on the plug has started getting loose and my volts drop intermittently... I can reach down and press on the plug and the volts come back up... getting to be a pain in the ****...

Rewiring a new plug would be a tough job... there isn't much slack in the factory wiring and it's pretty tight in there... I haven't gotten it in the air to check and see if I can get my sausage fingers up in there to wire a new one .. LOL..... I'm thinking maybe wrapping the plug with something or wedging it in with something ....

Maybe someone had a similar experience...
Old May 30, 2011, 04:16 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MarkS
Hey guys I need some help/advice.... A while back I replaced my alternator... when I was putting it all back together I noticed that the connector that plugs into the bottom of the alt didn't really "snap" into place and it was kinda loose....well as time has gone on the plug has started getting loose and my volts drop intermittently... I can reach down and press on the plug and the volts come back up... getting to be a pain in the ****...

Rewiring a new plug would be a tough job... there isn't much slack in the factory wiring and it's pretty tight in there... I haven't gotten it in the air to check and see if I can get my sausage fingers up in there to wire a new one .. LOL..... I'm thinking maybe wrapping the plug with something or wedging it in with something ....

There was WAY too many sexual "that's what she said" moments in this post man.. I won't even bold em.
Old May 30, 2011, 06:44 PM
Evolved Member

Sooo, is that insane speed meet tomorrow??
Old May 30, 2011, 10:52 PM
Evolving Member

{
Originally Posted by SOEuro
BBQ?? Where I want some free food lol
My bad dawg, i got cought cleaning up some extra garage space. Plus i was going to my buddies house to eat his food. not sure if i could have invited others. haha
Sooo, is that insane speed meet tomorrow??
If you want some free food and some good stories this is where its at. hopefully todd will make some post on this and keep us updated. I know if its going down ill be there.

OH, and MARKS i hope you figure out the little problem
Old May 30, 2011, 11:27 PM
Evolved Member

It's cool man, I didn't do much today but get pulled over!!!!

Seriously 5 times since I moved here 3 months ago....everytime I chat with the cop and they say my muffler attracts them, might have to get a stock exhaust with a cutout
Old May 30, 2011, 11:45 PM
Evolving Member

Seriously 5 times since I moved here 3 months ago....everytime I chat with the cop and they say my muffler attracts them, might have to get a stock exhaust with a cutout
That and your DWB after 12pm.
Old May 30, 2011, 11:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by MarkS

i can take a look when i come by bro, im sure we can figure out something
Originally Posted by DJJimGreen
There was WAY too many sexual "that's what she said" moments in this post man.. I won't even bold em.
Jim, take the shot bro. dont hold back LOL

were you driving black again?
ask Lee how many times he has been pulled over for driving this way
Old May 30, 2011, 11:51 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by twabtoxer
i can take a look when i come by bro, im sure we can figure out something

Jim, take the shot bro. dont hold back LOL

were you driving black again?
ask Lee how many times he has been pulled over for driving this way
don't matter what race you are.. I got pulled over for exhaust.. and Roy get's pulled over all the time for stupid stuff... so we have.. black white and yellow all tied up. Racists I tell you.
Old May 31, 2011, 12:42 AM
Evolved Member

I'm gonna park the Evo for a little while, and bust out my Nissan. I've been letting my roommate drive it, but that stupid woman fried the brakes, they are literally grinding the rotor so bad the car is not drivable. Anyone got some tools I could use???
Old May 31, 2011, 12:46 AM
Evolved Member

You still didnt change them??? Damn son!
Old May 31, 2011, 12:48 AM
Evolved Member

Man. I need to stay off the Internet videos like this drive me crazy

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RP4IqJMw73Y

How in the world does this dude bust out a 10.9 on stock turbo, stock block, e85 and no nitrous . I follow some of his post on here and he was doing 11.3 without cams ( not sure if he had cams on this run). But damn 125 trap too!!
Old May 31, 2011, 12:49 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GotWheelHop
You still didnt change them??? Damn son!
I normally drive on Nellis afb to work on my car(they have a lift and tools for 5 bucks per hour). But I can't drive the damn thing
Old May 31, 2011, 01:10 AM

I have yet to get pulled over *knocks on wood*. Your in the wrong area

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***