Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2011, 05:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by T_REX02
Wow no replies huh....Thanks for the time guys...glad I made it out to in and out burger to meet up with some guys from the forums......
Dynhamik on here took his car to get the fenders rolled a while back. From the looks of it they did a great job, but im sure the owner might have more insight. good luck
Old Jun 13, 2011, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by LVmevo
Dynhamik on here took his car to get the fenders rolled a while back. From the looks of it they did a great job, but im sure the owner might have more insight. good luck

Eh...They did "ok." Pulled out one side a little more than the other. Not really noticable,but eh.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 05:59 PM
Evolving Member

LOL...so where did you take it to? you can PM me if you don't want to post the place...

Also I gotta get my tires mounted....Is big O the place here to do it or where do you guys recommend that wont mess up my wheels? I can tell you they aren't rota's so i actually care a little bit
Old Jun 13, 2011, 07:23 PM
Evolving Member

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
^^ I took my RPF1's to Discount Tire. They have a machine that can do the tires without touching the lip. In other words it won't mess up the wheel!
Old Jun 13, 2011, 07:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by twabtoxer
another sensitive guy here..... usually when people dont reply is because no one cant help or knows. is not personal mang. have cold one
hahaha
Old Jun 13, 2011, 08:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^ ^ ^^
what do you mean doggy, mines Locked and loaded!
I haven't seen yours in a while man. Let's swap transmissions but you have to let ME race your car haha
Originally Posted by Dynhamik
Thursday: New upper pipe,new bov,new wastegate and new cf lip being installed.
Lmk if that wga doesn't work for you
Also anyone with an X that has been tuned.....Is there any way to clear these CEL's i've been getting and keep them from coming back? From what i gather it's because of the torque tables or some crap....car runs great but when i'm in 5th at about 5800rpms it pops one...
what are you doing in 5th at that high of rpm hahaha. Has your car ever been tuned? Who did the last tune?
Wow no replies huh....Thanks for the time.....
you gonna cry about it?
LOL...so where did you take it to? you can PM me if you don't want to post the place...

Also I gotta get my tires mounted....Is big O the place here to do it or where do you guys recommend that wont mess up my wheels? I can tell you they aren't rota's so i actually care a little bit

Last edited by SOEuro; Jun 13, 2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 09:28 PM
Evolving Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_REX02 View Post
Also anyone with an X that has been tuned.....Is there any way to clear these CEL's i've been getting and keep them from coming back? From what i gather it's because of the torque tables or some crap....car runs great but when i'm in 5th at about 5800rpms it pops one...

what are you doing in 5th at that high of rpm hahaha. Has your car ever been tuned? Who did the last tune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_REX02 View Post
Wow no replies huh....Thanks for the time.....

you gonna cry about it?

So your the quote master I see...awesome...I'm not going to cry about it or get into an internet debate back in forth with you over a couple questions i had....it seemed like you were an alright guy after meeting you but now i see your an almighty internet evo hero....I would of figured that you would of assumed from my first post that I was tuned....I got another guy from the board here helping me out anyways so don't worry I don't need your expert opinion and wouldn't dare ask any more questions to take up more of your precious time.

To those of you that have replied I appreciate it and hopefully i'll be out at some meets soon after i get back on dayshift.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 09:51 PM

WC Motoring 6380 South Valley View Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89118 (702) 318-4501 ‎

They obviously mount and balance also but i'm not sure how great they are. I'd assume pretty good. I had my tires mounted at KAO on spring mountain. They do use the machine that touches the rims but they've never scratched mine.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 09:53 PM
Evolved Member

Hahaha. Cool story bro. We joke around here , I'm no different in person sweetpea

The multi quote button helps too
Old Jun 13, 2011, 10:38 PM
Evolving Member

LOL....I just figured out about that button after i posted....I've never been a huge poster in the forums actually as my whopping 111 post count says and i think i've been a member of Evom since 2003 or something when i got my first GSR.

I'll check out that WC motoring place too and see what they have to say....Just need the rears rolled....I'm gonna guess it'll be around $150 to do it? This is Vegas and I'm sure they have to overcharge...lol
Old Jun 13, 2011, 10:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
The meet at in and out is cool, but bbq meets are the best! If you can make it out to these I think you'll get a better feel of how the evo community really is like!

On that note... Paul let me know when your doing the BBQ. I'm off on Sundays so it works for me! I want to see the new evo, hopefully you'll keep it for more than one meet/cruise.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 11:07 PM
Evolved Member

LOL....I just figured out about that button after i posted....I've never been a huge poster in the forums actually as my whopping 111 post count says and i think i've been a member of Evom since 2003 or something when i got my first GSR.

I'll check out that WC motoring place too and see what they have to say....Just need the rears rolled....I'm gonna guess it'll be around $150 to do it? This is Vegas and I'm sure they have to overcharge...lol
How many Evos have you had I'm on my second one. The first one got too pricey for my 18 yearold pay checks
Originally Posted by BlueX702
The meet at in and out is cool, but bbq meets are the best! If you can make it out to these I think you'll get a better feel of how the evo community really is
All the Evo dudes I've met here have been pretty cool
Old Jun 13, 2011, 11:40 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SOEuro
I haven't seen yours in a while man. Let's swap transmissions but you have to let ME race your car haha
?
^ ^ ^Im getting it ready for street wars in the desert next month. yeah right!. you want to drive my car too? Chico, man. . . . . I dont know about that one ill have to check out your driving skills when you go up against a veteran driver, My boys with the black GN

Last edited by EvoFredo; Jun 13, 2011 at 11:42 PM.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 11:56 PM
Evolved Member

^ ^ ^Im getting it ready for street wars in the desert next month. yeah right!. you want to drive my car too? Chico, man. . . . . I dont know about that one ill have to check out your driving skills when you go up against a veteran driver, My boys with the black GN
Yeah, that trans/driver swap didn't workout to well for your homies last night

G/n huh I'm up for it, I'm gonna go buy some trans fluid later tonight...it hurts my soul paying 12 bucks a qt for that crap and it just leaks out cause my trans has a crack
Old Jun 14, 2011, 12:46 AM
Evolving Member

If you don't pay up I'll send my motorcycle buddies out to SHOOT SHOOT! hahaha... NOS!

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***