Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2011, 01:04 AM
Evolving Member

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
You guys.... Stupid with the fast and furious quotes. Lol!
Old Jun 14, 2011, 04:45 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SOEuro
How many Evos have you had I'm on my second one. The first one got too pricey for my 18 yearold pay checks

I just had a 2003 Lightning Yellow one.....It met it's demise on the Ring in Germany at Wipperman....It was a sad day......I was retarded though and instead of buying another Evo I went ahead and got a 2006 Sti after that....Promptly I sold it after about a year and went to a 08 M3 then to the Ford Raptor then to the Evo I have now....
Old Jun 14, 2011, 07:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
didnt like the scoob...youve had some badass cars.
Old Jun 14, 2011, 08:51 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by T_REX02
I just had a 2003 Lightning Yellow one.....It met it's demise on the Ring in Germany at Wipperman....It was a sad day......I was retarded though and instead of buying another Evo I went ahead and got a 2006 Sti after that....Promptly I sold it after about a year and went to a 08 M3 then to the Ford Raptor then to the Evo I have now....
How'd you like the Raptor? I love they way they look. I miss my old pre runner Ford ranger.
Old Jun 14, 2011, 08:53 AM

Dusty parking lot + cold hoosiers =

http://youtu.be/iPtv7IjJGu0
Old Jun 14, 2011, 09:11 AM
Evolved Member

some guy at my job was just telling me about this car^^^ lol

he was at the track with an 2011 sti
Old Jun 14, 2011, 09:36 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by teribble
How'd you like the Raptor? I love they way they look. I miss my old pre runner Ford ranger.
I actually loved the Raptor even though it was an automatic (the wife actually liked it more than I did when it's all said and done..hahaha)...Great truck but slow with the 5.4....I didn't buy it for the speed though, it was the sweet 14mpg it got on the highway...lol....Really though I got it because it made more sense (for hauling stuff, dirtbiking, etc) and when i traded in my M3 I got a fully loaded Raptor and $10k in cash to pay off some bills and thats what i needed at the time...
Old Jun 14, 2011, 09:44 AM
Evolving Member

didnt like the scoob...youve had some badass cars.
I didn't hate the scoob but didn't like it overall....It made no power with a full exhaust, intake, and tune....I got walked pretty bad by a Evo9 MR and all he had was a cat delete at the time....rediculous....I beat him out of the hole but once the suby hits 3rd gear it sucks royally....handling wise it was pretty good with suspension tweaks etc but doesn't compare to the Evo IMHO...I've owned a pretty built 02 wrx also so I feel when i get in discussions with Subaru/Mitsu owners, I've been on both sides of the fence and I keep saying the Evo is and has been the better car of the two overall....The Sti interior is a little nicer I think though with less rattles...lol
Old Jun 14, 2011, 10:10 AM
Evolved Member

yeah,my girlfriend had an 06 WRX with a VF39 and full bolt ons with Meth...i walked her down easy with just an exhaust. She has an 07 sti now, at least it sounds nice

you like your X better than your IX?
Old Jun 14, 2011, 12:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by T_REX02
I actually loved the Raptor even though it was an automatic (the wife actually liked it more than I did when it's all said and done..hahaha)...Great truck but slow with the 5.4....I didn't buy it for the speed though, it was the sweet 14mpg it got on the highway...lol....Really though I got it because it made more sense (for hauling stuff, dirtbiking, etc) and when i traded in my M3 I got a fully loaded Raptor and $10k in cash to pay off some bills and thats what i needed at the time...
do you still ride? I've been hitting the boulder MX track and love it.
Old Jun 14, 2011, 02:49 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah, that trans/driver swap didn't workout to well for your homies last night

G/n huh I'm up for it, I'm gonna go buy some trans fluid later tonight...it hurts my soul paying 12 bucks a qt for that crap and it just leaks out cause my trans has a crack
Pretty sure when i looked at it it was all leaking out of that litle black end cap . that thing was all bent and the sylicone gasket was all spooged on there kinda dumb. if there really is a crack i missed it. well ill make sure to let you know when i get my alluminum welder up and running so i can try it out on those tranny cracks of your. but for now i say get that fluid and change that gasket sealer on that black pan.(the one near the filler hole)
Old Jun 14, 2011, 03:11 PM
Evolving Member

yeah,my girlfriend had an 06 WRX with a VF39 and full bolt ons with Meth...i walked her down easy with just an exhaust. She has an 07 sti now, at least it sounds nice

you like your X better than your IX?
I'm not sure which car I like more actually....lol.....the evo 8 had more of a racecar feel which was cool but handling wise it was a little scarier and less predictable than the X is....The X definitely has the better interior and is more refined, plus the addition of S-AWC is really nice....

Originally Posted by teribble
do you still ride? I've been hitting the boulder MX track and love it.
Yeah I still ride...most of my friends that ride are deployed right now so the bike has been sitting...I haven't done a mx track though...all desert....I'm interested to go do some mx and see how it is....I have a 2009 CRF450R.
Old Jun 14, 2011, 03:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by BlueX702
You guys.... Stupid with the fast and furious quotes. Lol!
shut up foo
[IMG][/IMG]
Old Jun 14, 2011, 05:50 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by twabtoxer
shut up foo
[IMG][/IMG]
Muhahaha yesss!

I'm on the way back, kiddos!
Old Jun 14, 2011, 06:44 PM
Evolved Member