Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2011, 07:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
I've had two cars done by a shop right next to the DMV in Henderson. They do really good work and they warranty their ****!
Old Jul 16, 2011, 10:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey guys, so i pulled the trigger and bought a cobb AP.. i flashed the stage 1 map to the car and im loving the way it pulls.. theres a minor problem though, my display screen doesnt seem to shut off now even when the car is off and locked. am i just tripping out or is this normal. i couldve sworn that the display screen turns off as soon as i lock the car with my remote.. but i could be wrong since i havent really had the car for a while yet.
Old Jul 17, 2011, 10:03 AM
Evolving Member

^ ^ ^ ^

I just found some review online where a guy is saying his accessport stays on while plugged in.He says to just unplug it while out of the car.sounds kinda annoying.
Old Jul 17, 2011, 11:33 AM
Evolved Member

prob should've bought a flash. no part to unplug every time you park the car.
Old Jul 17, 2011, 03:13 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 1slowevo
Old Jul 17, 2011, 04:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 1slowevo
Agreed.
Old Jul 17, 2011, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by BlueX702
I've had two cars done by a shop right next to the DMV in Henderson. They do really good work and they warranty their ****!
Cool thanks I'll check it out
Old Jul 17, 2011, 06:54 PM

problem went away, i just re-did the whole thing. i probably messed up the first time.. i un-installed it then re-installed again and everything was fine. i dont know what everyone is talking about, everyone is saying "its night and day", "its so much faster now!" and blah blah blah.. its was an ok mod. i ran the ots 91 acn map and it gave a better top end, im not sure its a 18% whatever hp increase though. anyways, im glad i bought it. i definitely need a custom tune though, but that'll wait until i get an intake and exhaust atleast.
Old Jul 17, 2011, 06:59 PM
Evolving Member

wao waoooo....down for LV!!!!
Old Jul 17, 2011, 07:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LVLANCER
problem went away, i just re-did the whole thing. i probably messed up the first time.. i un-installed it then re-installed again and everything was fine. i dont know what everyone is talking about, everyone is saying "its night and day", "its so much faster now!" and blah blah blah.. its was an ok mod. i ran the ots 91 acn map and it gave a better top end, im not sure its a 18% whatever hp increase though. anyways, im glad i bought it. i definitely need a custom tune though, but that'll wait until i get an intake and exhaust atleast.
Typical off the shelf maps arent too much to write home about. They are designed to be safe.... I.e. rich and no timing.
Old Jul 17, 2011, 07:07 PM
Evolved Member

prob should've bought a flash...

Originally Posted by GotWheelHop
Typical off the shelf maps arent too much to write home about. They are designed to be safe.... I.e. rich and no timing.
exactly
Old Jul 17, 2011, 07:13 PM
Evolved Member

You ever find a turbo^^
Old Jul 17, 2011, 07:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SOEuro
You ever find a turbo^^
still looking.
Old Jul 17, 2011, 07:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ViNZx_xD
wao waoooo....down for LV!!!!
Old Jul 17, 2011, 08:06 PM

trevor from trevtec said that chris from ams might be coming here soon, i'll see when he comes so i can have him tune my car.
i dont really mind getting the AP, atleast i can run an exhaust and intake system without driving my ecu crazy. lol but a custom tune would definitely bring out the car's full potential.

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***