Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2011, 07:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Underated
I stopped by Teribble's house the other day and he made an awesome upper intercooler pipe and intake. i was using the stock evo pipes and boy do they have a lot of bends. so since my battery is in the trunk he made this beauty. its 2 section so less chances of leaks.

Thanks again man i love the new responsiveness of the car.

Looks good! Plus+ 1 for a legit guy
Old Nov 2, 2011, 08:10 PM

fu ku burger tonight anyone?
Old Nov 2, 2011, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by margie
fu ku burger tonight anyone?

did you go to the one last thursday? I know you asked about it, me and a few others showed up. I might go at like 1130, just to grab some food om nom nom then maybe a bar afterwards
Old Nov 2, 2011, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by ninj4sevo8
did you go to the one last thursday? I know you asked about it, me and a few others showed up. I might go at like 1130, just to grab some food om nom nom then maybe a bar afterwards
Tonight is at Durango. I ended up not showing up last thursday cause i ended up spending some time with my grandma before she went out of town for a few weeks. Sorry heh, Ill definitely be there tomorrow though.
Old Nov 2, 2011, 08:30 PM

Tonight is at Durango. I ended up not showing up last thursday cause i ended up spending some time with my grandma before she went out of town for a few weeks. Sorry heh, Ill definitely be there tomorrow though.

yup ill be there tomorrow hopefully with my buddy justin with the white evo and my other military friend with a silver evo last time we met up at h1 performance and rolled up together, no sense in having our evo's parked separately not to mention the civic owners drooled when we pulled up like that haha. well ill try to make it out tonight but it'll be late, but ill def be there tomorrow around 9-930. word of advice wear warm clothes it was freezing last time, which is why we left so early haha. But hope to meet you and your evo
Old Nov 2, 2011, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by ninj4sevo8
But hope to meet you and your evo
Like wise
Old Nov 2, 2011, 09:12 PM

Like wise

So i checked out ***u burgers schedule, says their not anywhere tonight, can you post details about this durango meet?
Old Nov 2, 2011, 09:16 PM

the ***u burger meet is usually on flamingo and durango starts at 8pm but most dont get there till 9 or so.
Old Nov 2, 2011, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Underated
the ***u burger meet is usually on flamingo and durango starts at 8pm but most dont get there till 9 or so.
word, thanks
Old Nov 2, 2011, 09:30 PM

Ah really? Yeah i usually just end up going every Wednesday with some friends. I found out about it one day and just went ever since heh, not looking at their schedule/location, except for the Thursday meets, one day we showed up to their spring mountain location and then they were somewhere else that night haha

Last edited by margie; Nov 2, 2011 at 09:32 PM.
Old Nov 2, 2011, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by King_Kong
Hey everyone, Some of you know I've been talking about selling the Vo. Well it's posted http://www.voxforums/forums/showthread.php?t=55550 <------ Add the "e" I only post in this section on this site so I can't post it in evom classifieds. Spread the word for me. I'm paying the buyer 2k to buy it for the full payoff or willing to put 2k towards the payoff so he/she can get a lower loan amount.
Thx!!!
Good luck with the sale buddy. I posted on your thread as well
Old Nov 2, 2011, 10:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So how hard is it to install a boost and afr gauge?

I was gonna do mine but have been in contact with Mitsubishi warranty coz of drained battery almost every week. and I don't want them thinking its coz of improperly installed gauges. So I haven't installed them yet.

Thing is, its a '10, so it's not a problem, but they're making me jump hoops for this. So I researched and the consensus is that it's the damn Panasonic battery. I'm really thisclose to just buying an optima yellow top but from what I've heard, qc went down (the drain) as soon as the production went to Mexico. So I'm on the fence on that as well. But buying it through autozone, I believe I'm safe if the battery does go bad. I want to buy the yellow top coz even if there is some parasitic drain, the yellow top can overcome it since its a deep cycle battery.

And another thing is, if I do have parasitic drain, mitsu warranty should fix it and I don't have to shell out money for the new yellow top coz from what I know and from what the mitsu tsb says, they will change out a stock battery with a red-top. I would pay them extra to get the yellow top for me.
Old Nov 2, 2011, 10:19 PM

Thx Reggie!!!
Old Nov 2, 2011, 10:35 PM

Thx Reggie!!!
Old Nov 3, 2011, 08:38 AM