Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2011, 05:15 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
looks good
Old Dec 3, 2011, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by teribble
looks good

minus the fact it needs a car wash

terrible - how did your tune go at insane speed?
Old Dec 3, 2011, 05:33 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ninj4sevo8
minus the fact it needs a car wash

terrible - how did your tune go at insane speed?
We're still working on the the base map. It pulls good and runs good. Still needs some fine tuning to get its dialed in and ready for more boost. Should be on the Dyno soon.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 07:47 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by teribble
We're still working on the the base map. It pulls good and runs good. Still needs some fine tuning to get its dialed in and ready for more boost. Should be on the Dyno soon.
I need a tune after the fmic install....but I still need to get a gs 3-port and a new bov...heard Cobb bov is good but there's no real review on it.

Eric, looks good! That AMS is massive! I just got my ETS and it's massive as well! Looks like the core itself will fill up the opening on the bumper. Though I opted to no stencil. I like going stealth...until it wakes up.

Last edited by Panda_stunter; Dec 3, 2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 08:07 PM
Evolving Member

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
Thanks guys! It needs a bath for sure.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 09:57 PM
Evolving Member

I'm new to the area and just wanted to say hi. I'm Air Force and just moved from the Tokyo area to Vegas, and will be working at Creech.

My wife and I just got a WW 2011 Evo X GSR, I've been on the site for a while so I'm not new to evo's. Actually this is my 4th one, well it's more my wife's car. I've had a IX, IV, and I brought my TME back from Japan(not street legal though). So that's why the new one is for her. My car will be track only so I would really to know when/where track days, autocrosses, or amatuer time attack events etc. are in the area. I'm staying at Nellis till I close on my soon to be home and look forward to my time in Vegas. Here are a couple quick pics of the cars. My name is Gabe BTW

Last edited by nudge120; Dec 3, 2011 at 10:08 PM.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 10:01 PM
Evolving Member

Creech...I know people that work at creech. Have fun there man!

Evo meet ups at in n out Sahara and 15.

On the 9th, it's the final midnight mayhem and ur invited to come with!
Old Dec 3, 2011, 10:10 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Panda_stunter
I need a tune after the fmic install....but I still need to get a gs 3-port and a new bov...heard Cobb bov is good but there's no real review on it.

Eric, looks good! That AMS is massive! I just got my ETS and it's massive as well! Looks like the core itself will fill up the opening on the bumper. Though I opted to no stencil. I like going stealth...until it wakes up.
does it compare to the 4.5" BFIC I have from buschur?

Old Dec 3, 2011, 10:23 PM
Evolving Member

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
Welcome!

I like your TME!
Old Dec 3, 2011, 10:39 PM

Nudge, I just posted in your thread a few minutes ago and now i just came across seeing you are here in vegas, nice! haha

Eric, looking good bud, my car is so freaken dirty too from the pass few days of rain, its depressing, haven't got the time yet to wash it. Probably will get to tomorrow morning before IFO

Dan! Im planning on a bov/dv too, so far i've had my mind mostly on the synapse dv or the synapse synchronic bov, turbosmart, looking at some others too. Still doing research.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 10:43 PM

What up y'all... I looking for a upstream o2 sensor for a Evo x. I think mine is going bad, pulled two cel and my a/f dropped to as low as my uego guage will read at idle.. no vacuum leaks.. not sure wtf is happening.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 11:40 PM
Evolving Member

Just wanna say thanks to Eric for starting the picture Trend. Definately keeps us entertained. Also sounds like lots of good new going on with the Vegas evo peeps, Ribble and his new insane speed build, evo X guys starting to Mod their cars. Even Jim is going to be up and running. Oh and Welcome to the new guy Gabe, those are some pretty fresh rides you got there. Hopefully we will be getting together more often starting in January. and BTW ill be rolling up to check out some of the action going down at IFO, if anyone sees me feel free to holler at me.. . . . Fredo

Last edited by EvoFredo; Dec 3, 2011 at 11:43 PM.
Old Dec 4, 2011, 12:14 AM

What time were you planning on going Fredo? Haven't seen you in a while haha, I'll be there with my girl
Old Dec 4, 2011, 12:21 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LVmevo
Just wanna say thanks to Eric for starting the picture Trend. Definately keeps us entertained. Also sounds like lots of good new going on with the Vegas evo peeps, Ribble and his new insane speed build, evo X guys starting to Mod their cars. Even Jim is going to be up and running. Oh and Welcome to the new guy Gabe, those are some pretty fresh rides you got there. Hopefully we will be getting together more often starting in January. and BTW ill be rolling up to check out some of the action going down at IFO, if anyone sees me feel free to holler at me.. . . . Fredo
I feel like we should actually have a "Jim is back in the game" BBQ when my car actually gets back to runnin. Hahaha
Old Dec 4, 2011, 12:33 AM
Evolved Member

I'll have the oil restrictor I need in a couple days, then I gotta retune for 40psi.

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***