Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2011, 09:20 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DJJimGreen
I'm fairly certain that his trunk and wing cost more than the car itself. I also think he must take pride in his license plate nearly falling off.
That's weight reduction!
Old Dec 19, 2011, 10:13 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DJJimGreen
I'm fairly certain that his trunk and wing cost more than the car itself. I also think he must take pride in his license plate nearly falling off.
hey dude, that guys car kinda reminds me of that body kit thats on your car So dont be hating on that guy.

Last edited by EvoFredo; Dec 19, 2011 at 10:16 AM.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 10:15 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LVmevo
hey dude, that guys car kinda looks very similar to that body kit thats on your car So dont be hating on that guy.

zing!!
Old Dec 19, 2011, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by teribble
That's weight reduction!
You can't tell from the pic.. But he's so crazy about weight reduction that he races naked
Old Dec 19, 2011, 11:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by B Fletch LV
You can't tell from the pic.. But he's so crazy about weight reduction that he races naked
Doesn't everyone do that?
Old Dec 19, 2011, 11:22 AM

Hey Reggie nice meeting you last night at carrabbas!
Old Dec 19, 2011, 11:33 AM
Evolving Member

hey dude, that guys car kinda reminds me of that body kit thats on your car So dont be hating on that guy.
Don't even start.

A) My kit is at least paint matched.
B) My body kit, once again, probably cost more than everything on his car.

Hahahaa..

*edit*

Wait a second.. their car is silver. You sure you haven't done any recent upgrading to YOUR car?
Old Dec 19, 2011, 11:39 AM
Evolving Member

One of my lights in my gauge cluster went out. Dealership/AutoZone don't have the bulbs. Any ideas where I can pick one up?

The bulb costs $2.50, not looking to pay the $10 in shipping all the online websites want...

Oh, and I'm in Boulder. The closer the better
Old Dec 19, 2011, 11:41 AM
Evolving Member

^ ^ ^ ^
. . . Alright you guys caught me. thats my evo . thats my 2012 look , i let him take the pic as a teaser

Last edited by EvoFredo; Dec 19, 2011 at 11:54 AM.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 01:18 PM

woohoo finally ordered a clutch... the slipping was starting to get to me.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by tenaciousd199
One of my lights in my gauge cluster went out. Dealership/AutoZone don't have the bulbs. Any ideas where I can pick one up?

The bulb costs $2.50, not looking to pay the $10 in shipping all the online websites want...

Oh, and I'm in Boulder. The closer the better
what kind of bulb is it? its not the 194 is it? or is the the really small ones?
Old Dec 19, 2011, 01:28 PM
Evolving Member

P/N 8180A001

Its at the bottom of this page. White cap.

http://www.mitsubishiparts.net/catalog/?section=1078
Old Dec 19, 2011, 01:40 PM
Evolving Member

^ ^ ^ ^
. . . Alright you guys caught me. thats my evo . thats my 2012 look , i let him take the pic as a teaser
heeheeeee.... SLEEPER STATUS!
Old Dec 19, 2011, 01:47 PM
Evolving Member

By the way.. if anyone is interested, this is the response I got back from Senator Heck after filling out that rebuttal on them possibly getting rid of e-85. From the sound of it, we can begin to kiss it goodbye.

"Dear Mr. Green,

Thank you for contacting me in support of including 85% ethanol blends (E85) in the Alternative Fuel Tax Credit. I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue.

As you may know, the 50-cent per gallon Alternative Fuel Tax Credit applies to alternative fuels such as natural gas or propane. While I support the development of renewable fuel sources that will reduce our dependence on foreign oil, I have serious concerns about the necessity of government subsidies for ethanol production. The non-partisan Congressional Research Service (CRS) estimates that the federal government spent between $6-8 billion in support of the production and use of ethanol in 2009. Yet bio-fuel consumption remains low at roughly 4.3% of America's total energy consumption. In addition, corn-based ethanol production consumed nearly one-third of the U.S. corn harvest in 2009, raising serious concerns of unforeseen consequences in agricultural markets.

You may be interested to know that I have introduced H.R. 470, the Hoover Power Allocation Act of 2011, which has passed in both the House of Representatives, as well as the Senate. H.R. 470 authorizes the continued allocation of electricity from Hoover Dam for the next 50 years, until 2067. This legislation is essential to the millions of consumers who invested in this renewable source of energy over the past 75 years because it will continue providing them with Hoover power and allow new customers to benefit from this low-cost energy.

Currently, no legislation including E85 in the Alternative Fuel Tax Credit is being considered before the House of Representatives. Please be assured, I will keep your comments in mind should legislation regarding this issue be brought to the House floor. Furthermore, I will continue to support reasonable legislation that reduces our dependence on foreign oil, promotes economic stability and spurs job creation in the United States.

For additional information, please visit my website, http://www.heck.house.gov. From this site you can access statements about current events or pending legislation, and receive detailed information about the many services that I am privileged to provide for Nevadans.

Again, I appreciate your thoughts and it is an honor to serve you in Congress. Your suggestions are always welcome, and if ever I may be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. "
Old Dec 19, 2011, 02:00 PM
Evolving Member

^^ Such a politician. His reply is worthless.

"corn-based ethanol production consumed nearly one-third of the U.S. corn harvest in 2009, raising serious concerns of unforeseen consequences in agricultural markets"

So basically what he's saying with that quote is instead of paying farmers to NOT grow corn, the government can save that money and that will cover the HUGE portion E-85 takes of it.

Or maybe I'm in the denial stage of letting my 30psi get away...

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***