Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2012, 09:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Panda_stunter
just saying whats up guys.

days been hectic for me so i havent had the chance to go to the car meet. hopefully next week ill be there.

right now, saving up for an exedy twin, researching for the best cams/springs combo. and then looking up the rest of the support mods. so when the next midnight mayhem gets here, i will be ready for the mid 12s!
if i had a X I wouldnt waste money on Cams....at least not untill i had an aftermarket turbo on the cam.

Evo Xs make a boat load of power with the stock long block and big turbo, its not like the VIIIs were cams are a huge difference
Old Jan 6, 2012, 10:51 AM
Evolving Member

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
^^ I don't regret putting cams in my car. This car runs faster than my other one that had an FP Red and supporting mods.

I'm getting ready to send my turbo out to FP soon so I'll be able to work those cams.
Old Jan 6, 2012, 11:13 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just saying whats up guys.

days been hectic for me so i havent had the chance to go to the car meet. hopefully next week ill be there.

right now, saving up for an exedy twin, researching for the best cams/springs combo. and then looking up the rest of the support mods. so when the next midnight mayhem gets here, i will be ready for the mid 12s!

and jim, do u still dj here in vegas?
Definitely do. What's up?
Old Jan 6, 2012, 11:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Guys, I've been trying to sell these wheels and tires for a cheap price and I have no luck, no buyers or offers. Do you know anyone or any shop or wheel repair shop that would probably buy it?
I tried ebay and craigslist but I didn't get anything.

Tires are about 75% still.

This thing came with the car. I don't know what the previous owner was thinking putting cheap wheels.

By the way, nice meeting all the guys that showed up last night.

Last edited by J!n K@z@mA; Jan 6, 2012 at 11:58 AM.
Old Jan 8, 2012, 08:49 AM
Evolved Member

I got the MOD bug for some reason...anyone local have parts forsale?

I need an Upper ICP/BOV!, Paul do you still have that CF trunk?
Old Jan 8, 2012, 10:37 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DJJimGreen
Definitely do. What's up?
Need hookups with clubs since I have a lot of friends asking me if I can hook 'em up when they're in town. They think if I live in Vegas that im connected to the scene. That and I haven't been in the club scene in a while so a change of pace from the mundane would be a welcome change...just need to unwind.

And also, do u need a photographer for promo pictures? I can do that for u for cheap. This goes for everyone, if u need pictures taken...for u or for ur car or for ur aspiring model girlfriends, hit me up. Need the extra cash so I can get that exedy twin!
Old Jan 8, 2012, 12:35 PM

Jeez the drive from cali back to vegas was pretty ridiculous. Very very windy and i had to try and dodge a billion tumbleweeds. Unfortunately it seems i hit a pretty big one, i went for a stop in lenwood and tried to pull a bunch of it off my front grill, and some are stuck in the intercooler fins Hopefully i can just power hose it that crap off

Is anyone on their way to cali today? Saw a few evos on the way back as well.
Old Jan 8, 2012, 12:46 PM
Evolving Member

Need hookups with clubs since I have a lot of friends asking me if I can hook 'em up when they're in town. They think if I live in Vegas that im connected to the scene. That and I haven't been in the club scene in a while so a change of pace from the mundane would be a welcome change...just need to unwind.

And also, do u need a photographer for promo pictures? I can do that for u for cheap. This goes for everyone, if u need pictures taken...for u or for ur car or for ur aspiring model girlfriends, hit me up. Need the extra cash so I can get that exedy twin!
Sadly, I can't help too much. I have a few friends who could probably help, but my area is more the downtown bar scene. Don't do the clubs much either. As for pics, I'll keep it in mind.
Old Jan 8, 2012, 12:52 PM
Evolved Member

Looking for an evo 8 valve cover, need one ASAP! I'm located in st. george, but I go to Vegas all the time. Let me know!
Old Jan 8, 2012, 12:55 PM
Evolved Member

dude, can you take some pictures of me, im thinking of making a pantsless festive holiday sweater calender
Old Jan 8, 2012, 01:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SOEuro
dude, can you take some pictures of me, im thinking of making a pantsless festive holiday sweater calender
Hilarious stuff.
Old Jan 8, 2012, 02:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DJJimGreen
Id so take one!
Fixed.
Old Jan 8, 2012, 02:16 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by McLaren F1 2003
Fixed.
lame.
Old Jan 9, 2012, 02:09 PM
Evolved Member

Hey guys I see your midnight mayhem is on the 27th but after that are they every other weekend or what ? I wanna maybe come down for one but I might not make the 27th.
Old Jan 9, 2012, 05:33 PM
Evolving Member

Hmmm.. big stuff is going down in life, may be selling the beasty... for fairly cheap. Not parting out, but just getting it all out the door.

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***