Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2012, 02:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good deal. Shoot me a price in my inbox and we'll see if we can make it work
Old Feb 17, 2012, 03:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Does anyone shave a pair of 45 degree silicone coupler for a stock intercooler? I prefer color red. If you have a pair laying around, i'll buy it from you.
Old Feb 17, 2012, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Dynhamik
Yo DLoeric...Would you mind linking me to some of your hi res photos. I wanna see some more of your pics. I'm gettin ready for a shoot. Thanks
Well, I have a photobucket. Not really Hi-Res though. They're all web size images but you can check out my profile here...

http://smg.photobucket.com/profile/DLoEric
Old Feb 17, 2012, 07:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by tenaciousd199
Hey guys, anyone have a set of stock injectors they wanna get rid of?

I have a friend who needs them for his built galant vr-4 until he can get it tuned...
I'm not sure how much these go for, but I've got a set for 100$.obo

Also got a Wally 255 if anyone needs it
Old Feb 18, 2012, 12:36 AM
Evolving Member

100 is a straight price for those. Usually sell for 150. good deal
Old Feb 18, 2012, 02:01 PM
Evolved Member

Just smogged the yellow car. Passed with no problems.
Old Feb 18, 2012, 07:21 PM
Evolving Member

I will have to get mine smoged at the end of this month. after i get her up and running again.
Old Feb 19, 2012, 08:48 AM

There's a Phase One and Phase Two Driving Course over in El Toro, CA. I'm doing the Phase I and II Saturday & Sunday. Anyone else interested for next month? Just google, "Evolution Performance Driving School".

March 17, 2012
Cal Club SCCA Phase One El Toro, CA
The Evolution Performance Driving School and the Cal Club Region of the Sports Car Club of America will be holding a Phase One at El Toro Airfield in El Toro, CA on Saturday March 17th. This program is great for anyone from seasoned veterans to complete newbies, and features approximately 24 runs with our National Level team of instructors.

For Directions to the site please go to: http://www.solo2.com/maps.asp

The following is a schedule for the days event:
8:30am Drivers Meeting
8:50am Instructed Sessions Begin
12:15pm Lunch
1:00pm Instructed Session Continue
4:30pm Wrap-up Meeting
For more information on this, as well as other Evolution Performance Driving Schools, please feel free to contact Mike "Junior" Johnson at: Junior@evoschool.com. For more information about the Cal Club, please go to their site at: http://www.calclub.com. We hope to see you there!
Old Feb 19, 2012, 11:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Rumors that I'm hearing is that English racing is supposed to stop by here in Vegas for tuning Evos, is it true?
Old Feb 20, 2012, 01:58 AM
Evolving Member

^ ^ ^ ^

I will be having my car up and running by the end of this month.(fingers crossed) I will do everything i can to be ready for an ER tunning session. Count me In fasho fasho! im sure when we get a group going we can contact the boys to take another vegas vacation. :. . . . .Fredo
Old Feb 20, 2012, 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by LVmevo
I will be having my car up and running by the end of this month.(fingers crossed) I will do everything i can to be ready for an ER tunning session. Count me In fasho fasho! im sure when we get a group going we can contact the boys to take another vegas vacation. :. . . . .Fredo
so what all do you need to have for them to tune your car? will they do it without an a/f gauge? i just bought one, but i need to get my oil pres and engine temp gauge before i can install the triple a pillar pod. Also thanks to thomas for hookin me up with a clutch install....twice!

also how much does the ER tune cost? and about how long does it take? i want in but i want some details! i might have to take a bit of leave in order for me to be there...someone fill me in plzz
Old Feb 20, 2012, 02:53 AM

one thing to add, if anyone wants a 6-puck competition clutch disc i have one with 168 miles on it exactly...i used it, absolutely hated it and swapped it with a street disc lmao...idiot move i know, anyways if you're interested let me know
Old Feb 20, 2012, 10:35 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JohnBradley
Tune price:
Retune – 100 (only customers we EnglishRacing have tuned before to previous trips to LV)
Full tune- 200

So to figure out your total you add the options price to the tune price.
A new tune would be 200+100= 300
A retune would be 100+60=160

Additional charges
Add meth - +50 (250)
Add larger injectors- +100 (300)
Add both- +150 (350)

BASIC INCLUSIVE PRICING (do not add any of the above to this)

E85- 300 (i.e. 200 + large injector)
E85 and limp home gas map- 450 (add a second map)
AEM- 500
DSMlink- 150

If anything isnt clear please PM and we'll make sure its answered and good Currently we are talking with Dynojet to secure the dyno and make sure we have numbers for anyone we are tuning.

Aaron

There is the original price quotes we got around the same time last year, hope that helps

Originally Posted by ninj4sevo8
so what all do you need to have for them to tune your car? will they do it without an a/f gauge? i just bought one, but i need to get my oil pres and engine temp gauge before i can install the triple a pillar pod. Also thanks to thomas for hookin me up with a clutch install....twice!

also how much does the ER tune cost? and about how long does it take? i want in but i want some details! i might have to take a bit of leave in order for me to be there...someone fill me in plzz

As far as getting your car ready, i think, just basic stuff like make sure your car is operating properly. IE. No boost leaks, new plugs, fresh oil, ect, ect. we are not paying them to do mechanical installs and check our cars for us. although they did install some simple stuff like injectors and map sensors for some last time. Also I belive you dont need an afr gauge because most of the tunes are done on a dyno(if its availabel), where their will be moniters for that. to asnwer your other question about time frame. ER is very quick with dyno tunning as long as everything is working well on the owners car. more than likely there should be about a 1hour slot for most people. possibly less or more depending on how much attention your car will need.
Old Feb 20, 2012, 02:11 PM

So when are they actually coming here?
Old Feb 20, 2012, 03:20 PM
Evolved Member

Most tuners require a minimum amour of people... Like 6 or so, to put down a deposit first . I don't think it's even in the works yet

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***