Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2012, 12:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Panda_stunter
Please don't elaborate. I don't want any movie spoiler.

Some crazy **** went down in Colorado.
It was a joke, haven't seen the movie yet
Lol
Old Jul 20, 2012, 02:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wtmodnar
It sure did in Colorado. I almost guarantee it wouldn't go down like that here in vegas. Or Atleast the theatre I'm in
Originally Posted by teribble
Yeah I was thinking the same thing.
yeah, cause you guys are Stone Cold killers I doubt any one would be ready for some **** like that to happen at a movie theater
Old Jul 20, 2012, 02:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SOEuro
yeah, cause you guys are Stone Cold killers I doubt any one would be ready for some **** like that to happen at a movie theater
this...
Old Jul 20, 2012, 03:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the support guys.. I got pretty upset with how it was handled on their end, not saving us spots, but the meet was still fun.. and bringing down the beers didn't hurt either.
Old Jul 20, 2012, 05:16 PM
Evolving Member

Actually I am ready for that....ready for the zombie apocalypse too! Haha!
Old Jul 20, 2012, 05:19 PM

A few of us are going bowling tonight at the Orleans! Anyone of yalls are welcome to come! We're grabbing some cheap grub at aloha grill on sahara/decatur at 6:30, then heading on over to the Orleans!

Come one come all
Old Jul 20, 2012, 05:46 PM
Evolved Member

note: bowling will be around 8 ish!
Old Jul 20, 2012, 07:37 PM
Evolving Member

damn seen this a litle late. sorry cant make it out to bowling tonight. you guys consider yourselves lucky cuz i would have spaked that as$. . . . .jk
Old Jul 21, 2012, 01:36 AM

hey im looking into getting a carbon fiber hood for my 8 anyone know of any good companies i should check?
Old Jul 21, 2012, 02:22 AM

Whats up guys! I just bought a 2008 graphite gray Evo X GSR a couple weeks ago. I was wondering if you guys have seen this car at any of the meets here in vegas. Carfax says it was last registered here in nevada. If you recognize this car and can lead me to the previous owner, please PM me. I just want to ask the previous owner what was done to the car as it already has the following parts in my signature and would like to know if he had any problems with it so i can address it.

Old Jul 21, 2012, 03:50 AM

I don't know about you, but I don't carry to be a "stone cold killer" its better to have and not need, than to need and not have. Most people would only use it in a life or death situation. If that is what you think of people with ccw's then you got some maturing to do.

when you carry, you always have it in the back of your mind, some people may react, others may hide in the crowd and pray and hope god answers your prayer.

Expected or not expected, around 70 people injured and 12 dead... I'm not saying no one would of got injured or died, but if there WERE people who were carrying in there, it could have been a different story.

Don't put us who prepare in the same category as you.
Old Jul 21, 2012, 04:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wtmodnar
I don't know about you, but I don't carry to be a "stone cold killer" its better to have and not need, than to need and not have. Most people would only use it in a life or death situation. If that is what you think of people with ccw's then you got some maturing to do.

when you carry, you always have it in the back of your mind, some people may react, others may hide in the crowd and pray and hope god answers your prayer.

Expected or not expected, around 70 people injured and 12 dead... I'm not saying no one would of got injured or died, but if there WERE people who were carrying in there, it could have been a different story.

Don't put us who prepare in the same category as you.
Just because you carry a gun, doesn't mean you know what to do with it... I've SEEN alot of tough guys **** their pants once the bullets start flying. To think you've saved the day by identifying and shooting the gunmen in a DARK theater crowed panicking,with moving civilians from a distance up to 25 meters with a pistol is laughable,and kinda cocky. But hey, what do I know...you might be some Special forces or Swat team member

PS: im really not trying to ruffle your feathers, but in my brief LE and MIL career, even i know that a shootout in a crowed theater would cause more harm than good...thats all man, enjoy your CCW

Last edited by SOEuro; Jul 21, 2012 at 01:28 PM.
Old Jul 21, 2012, 10:42 AM
Evolving Member

aight guys, thanks for getting at me so fast. here is the break down:

tailights are dibbed
seats are dibbed
both bumpers are dibbed

only thing left are the rims. if anyone has any stockers with okay tread. im willing to trade plus 200 let me know thanks.
Old Jul 21, 2012, 02:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Just because you carry a gun, doesn't mean you know what to do with it... I've SEEN alot of tough guys **** their pants once the bullets start flying. To think you've saved the day by identifying and shooting the gunmen in a DARK theater crowed panicking,with moving civilians from a distance up to 25 meters with a pistol is laughable,and kinda cocky. But hey, what do I know...you might be some Special forces or Swat team member

PS: im really not trying to ruffle your feathers, but in my brief LE and MIL career, even i know that a shootout in a crowed theater would cause more harm than good...thats all man, enjoy your CCW
ok army boy... i will see you on Modern Warfare 3! you best have your double tap equipped and m4 with a shotgun and silencer ... i will be camping waiting for you to pass by
Old Jul 21, 2012, 03:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by twabtoxer
ok army boy... i will see you on Modern Warfare 3! you best have your double tap equipped and m4 with a shotgun and silencer ... i will be camping waiting for you to pass by
Try me , gamer tag: pleasureman

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***