Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2012, 02:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just some reports I heard.

He walked up and down the aisle spraying profusely at random. A man, jumped in front of his gf and brother protecting them from gunfire. Man died, gf and brother lived. 6 year old was killed, mother in critical.
Old Jul 22, 2012, 08:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by wtmodnar
Just some reports I heard.

He walked up and down the aisle spraying profusely at random. A man, jumped in front of his gf and brother protecting them from gunfire. Man died, gf and brother lived. 6 year old was killed, mother in critical.
I seen that ! What a bastard! And the the batman movie was good!
Old Jul 22, 2012, 09:42 PM

Anybody interested in some fake carbon fiber dash trim for an 8/9? Wrapped my stock with vinyl so I need to get rid of this. I'll text pics to anybody interested

Edit: forgot to add $40 takes it. Comes with the mirror control in the left piece because I'm too lazy to remove. Worked when I pulled it out.
Old Jul 22, 2012, 11:25 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wtmodnar
put on protective gear and lets go test , jokes aside, no one wants to use what they have. I have nothing against johnny as I'm sure he has nothing against me, its just personal views and opinions.

I was going to volunteer to go to the box, only thing that stopped me was a woman. It wasn't even the woman that I am with now

must of sucked in the box, glad you made it back safe. A very good friend of mine went 2 yrs to the sand box and came back safe as you did, only to get gunned down by an assault rifle on duty in pahrump not even a week back.

http://www.odmp.org/officer/20382-de...michael-deutch
ahhh yes I forgot everyone was a sharp shooter in complete darkness and pandemonium.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 09:19 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DJJimGreen
ahhh yes I forgot everyone was a sharp shooter in complete darkness and pandemonium.
Maybe you just happen to be sitting within a few feet of the shooter and it doesn't take a sharp shooter to kill him! I've got a family to protect and most of you guys are single without kids and won't understand until you have kids to protect. You can think you know what it's like or how you'd feel but until you have a family you'll never know. For anyone with a CCW and carry you should look into some classes at http://www.frontsight.com/ They'll put you into all kinds of high stress situations to train you to react.

It sounds like we all need to have a road trip out to a range and let our special ED freedom fighter Johnny Quest show us some skills too. Sorry I had to
Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:54 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by twabtoxer
My GSCs 272 !! I'll give you a Vegas discount
those dont count fool. Those are before the S2 lols...i want the 274
Originally Posted by teribble
Maybe you just happen to be sitting within a few feet of the shooter and it doesn't take a sharp shooter to kill him! I've got a family to protect and most of you guys are single without kids and won't understand until you have kids to protect. You can think you know what it's like or how you'd feel but until you have a family you'll never know. For anyone with a CCW and carry you should look into some classes at http://www.frontsight.com/ They'll put you into all kinds of high stress situations to train you to react.

It sounds like we all need to have a road trip out to a range and let our special ED freedom fighter Johnny Quest show us some skills too. Sorry I had to
Im no freedom fighter, but I did stay at Holiday Inn Express last night.

i go to Apex and shoot like once a month, I'm down for a range day
Old Jul 23, 2012, 11:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Plenty of targets on Cheyenne and civic center . Usually brown and blacks give out the most points
Old Jul 23, 2012, 12:16 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah I think it would be cool for a few of us to get together and shoot something up.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by DJJimGreen
ahh yes, theaters are pitch black and you cant see even 20 meters in front of you. Next time you go to theater pay attention to how far you can actually see in this "complete darkness".

Just stick to running like you said you would, I'm sure no one thought of that plan.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 02:45 AM

So the evo will be gone Thursday. Only thing left is the cusco cage and wheels(I'm keeping the wheels.) The tires I'll be selling also. Falken FK452 265-35-18. I still have Tomei 260poncams and the stock MAF sensor. It was fun,but it's time for a break.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 03:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I think it's a lot easier to just drop a hellfire missile and call it a day haha j/k
Old Jul 24, 2012, 09:49 AM
Evolving Member

anyone have a stocky shift 8 or 9 knob laying around ?
Old Jul 24, 2012, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Dynhamik
So the evo will be gone Thursday. Only thing left is the cusco cage and wheels(I'm keeping the wheels.) The tires I'll be selling also. Falken FK452 265-35-18. I still have Tomei 260poncams and the stock MAF sensor. It was fun,but it's time for a break.
What's this cusco cage all about? Pics?
Old Jul 24, 2012, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by 2manyAWDs
What's this cusco cage all about? Pics?
It's just a show cage. Pm me your number, and I'll send u some pics.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 06:11 PM

ok... I just did my research too... My autopower 4 point is probably safer. thanks.

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***