Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2012, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SOEuro
so none of the local Auto Parts stores carry a thermostat for the evolution, you have to buy an OEM thermo for it to work properly. The one they sold me at autozone was for a regular lancer even though they looked it up for an Evo.

Just a heads up for you guys...dont waste your time or money like i did
I made that mistake a year ago . They tried telling me it's the right part. So I brought my thermostat in and they said "hmmm it is different"

So I blew one of the fuse on my battery fuse block, I know easy fix but still gay. I tried jump starting it to move it cuz the water heater broke and needed to move it. Just a few weeks ago house ac was broke. Fml ****ty month.
Old Aug 30, 2012, 01:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
which dealer do you guys get parts from?
Old Aug 30, 2012, 03:25 PM
Evolving Member

which dealer do you guys get parts from?
the one thats closest to my house. duh. Jim marsh mitsubishi. OR Coustesy imports in henderson. are the only mitsu dealears in Clark County. But i only grab nick nacks from them personally.
Old Aug 30, 2012, 03:35 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by GotWheelHop
Awful quiet in here.
Ive been away for a minute. Got me some Work. Ill be sitting back at home in no time im sure. but im hoping to be able to work long enough to fix my car. so i can go FP black hunting . theres a few evos around town with them.
I know for sure they have WIFI over there, His mom broadcast live donkey shows from Tijuana

Put my new UPIC on last night, now I need a mini battery tray who's got one?
you know buschur , AMS and others make really nice ones for a good price. If you dont wanna pay for those or cant wait i can probably make one. but its gonna cost you. $ome of that Air force money. or i can sell you my stock battery tray for cheap and you can modify it as you like. $20bux and its yours. Also thomas might sell you his ribble spec battery tray, he might be going back to a full size battery in the trunk set up .
so none of the local Auto Parts stores carry a thermostat for the evolution, you have to buy an OEM thermo for it to work properly. The one they sold me at autozone was for a regular lancer even though they looked it up for an Evo.

Just a heads up for you guys...dont waste your time or money like i did
Lmao you failed homie. hahah
Old Aug 30, 2012, 03:40 PM
Evolved Member

Yo I need a damn aftermarket intake filter like yesterday who locally sales one that i can pick up
Old Aug 30, 2012, 04:27 PM
Evolving Member

you need a maf adapter and filter? maf adapter size filters are usually 4.5" those are special order at most places. ordo you need just a standard 4" opening filter? . a vibrant maf adapter and filter are usually the best priced ones. you can find them online .
Old Aug 31, 2012, 12:11 AM

pepboys sells a maf adapter that works with the evo maf its either got a 3 or 4" opening
Old Aug 31, 2012, 01:02 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoFredo
Ive been away for a minute. Got me some Work. Ill be sitting back at home in no time im sure. but im hoping to be able to work long enough to fix my car. so i can go FP black hunting . theres a few evos around town with them.

you know buschur , AMS and others make really nice ones for a good price. If you dont wanna pay for those or cant wait i can probably make one. but its gonna cost you. $ome of that Air force money. or i can sell you my stock battery tray for cheap and you can modify it as you like. $20bux and its yours. Also thomas might sell you his ribble spec battery tray, he might be going back to a full size battery in the trunk set up .

Lmao you failed homie. hahah
nah the homie SinCityDAGSR hooked up the tray, as for the thermostat, Autozone gives out the lancer part even when you give them tell them its for an Evolution...got my $11 back from Autozone today, not really a fail, just a waste of time

and BTW: I know of 1 FP black car that will be ready to hand that t4 gt47r a beat down, LMK when you're ready
Old Aug 31, 2012, 02:54 PM

nah the homie SinCityDAGSR hooked up the tray, as for the thermostat, Autozone gives out the lancer part even when you give them tell them its for an Evolution...got my $11 back from Autozone today, not really a fail, just a waste of time

and BTW: I know of 1 FP black car that will be ready to hand that t4 gt47r a beat down, LMK when you're ready
I want to be there for that one
Old Aug 31, 2012, 09:14 PM
Evolving Member

well my car is pushing water rite now but i will bring it out this weekend to helicopter slap some people. you just put yourself on the list buddy
Old Sep 1, 2012, 12:54 PM
Evolving Member

Cece Evo X

Old Sep 1, 2012, 02:30 PM

Jover! I think I saw your car parked in southern highlands today.
Old Sep 2, 2012, 06:38 PM
Evolving Member

anyone have a boost leak tester and willing to let me borrow it? i need to find a freaking boost leak on my car. TPS is at 96% but my load is only at 240 at the most. thats a significant boost leak. im gonna redo the couplers but i want to test after i redo them.
Old Sep 3, 2012, 02:24 PM

Looking for a shop to do my 30k service on my evo x. Does anyone know a shop that work on evos?
Old Sep 3, 2012, 03:24 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by cjs_evoxgsr
Looking for a shop to do my 30k service on my evo x. Does anyone know a shop that work on evos?
TrevTec
H1 performance
Dougs Dyno Power
Insane Speed
I know there's a few others in town.

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***