Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2012, 12:36 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by warner
Yea, but are they worth even trying to sell? lol
With a name like bbs stamped on the wheels, yes it's worth to sell them. But if u just wanna get rid of them, I'll take it from u!

The bolt pattern of evo x is the same with the mustangs, 350z/370z amongst other new performance cars.so u can try and sell it to them for a bit more than u can sell to evo owners. They would see bbs, and automatically they will think its aftermarket. It's up to u how u will sell it.

If only BRZ/frs has the same bolt pattern, they would actually go for this since they have skinny *** tires
Old Sep 22, 2012, 12:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol alright thanks, appreciate it.
Old Sep 22, 2012, 01:24 PM
Evolving Member

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
Posted in the mapping out thread.
Old Sep 22, 2012, 02:03 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks Eric!
Old Sep 22, 2012, 02:16 PM

Spent 5 hours waxing the evo yesterday, anything going down tonight or tomorrow?
Old Sep 23, 2012, 11:23 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Panda_stunter
Hey guys, if u can help me out, post up on the EvoM banner relay section so we can host Darwin for the SEMA convention. They want to know how much activity the las Vegas crew does so if u post up, we can show them we r active members.
We could make a thread in the show and shine section with Eric's awesome pics from our meets. That's another way to show our activity. We have plenty from this past week alone, and just update it anytime we get new pics.

Teribble: The car will be a garage queen for now, but hopefully make track/autocross events when I get around to towing it out to them. I'm thinking about putting a feeler thread out since people are always asking if I'll sell, and because I can't even get a trailer for the car due to my HOA. Just to get an idea of what it's worth.

Last edited by nudge120; Sep 23, 2012 at 11:28 AM.
Old Sep 23, 2012, 12:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by nudge120
We could make a thread in the show and shine section with Eric's awesome pics from our meets. That's another way to show our activity. We have plenty from this past week alone, and just update it anytime we get new pics.

Teribble: The car will be a garage queen for now, but hopefully make track/autocross events when I get around to towing it out to them. I'm thinking about putting a feeler thread out since people are always asking if I'll sell, and because I can't even get a trailer for the car due to my HOA. Just to get an idea of what it's worth.
Gabe, there's a guy here on the forum that legally drives a VI, u might want to talk to him on how get got that done. Let me find his screen name for u.

Edit: his screen name here is PeakPower? Only thing is, he's not from Vegas. So that might make things a little different.
Old Sep 23, 2012, 04:12 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Panda_stunter
Gabe, there's a guy here on the forum that legally drives a VI, u might want to talk to him on how get got that done. Let me find his screen name for u.

Edit: his screen name here is PeakPower? Only thing is, he's not from Vegas. So that might make things a little different.
you sure its not a Mirage conversion ''evo VI''?
Old Sep 23, 2012, 05:27 PM
Evolving Member

Nope not sure.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 09:07 AM

The Moment you put that feeler out, you let me know. I am wanting it so badly!
Old Sep 24, 2012, 12:07 PM

Doesn't it have a mirage vin on it already?
Old Sep 24, 2012, 03:09 PM
Evolving Member

Hey guys i have my evo posted up for sale 14k on craigs list but need some money willing to go down to 12k if i can get a potential buyer by wednesday just need to make somecash off what i owe. text me for faster response 702-496-2722
Old Sep 24, 2012, 03:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by B Fletch LV
Doesn't matter what VIN it has. DMV won't let it slide through. Right hand drive is an immediate red flag during a DMV inspection.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 05:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by B Fletch LV
Nope, and the Japanese chassis # is 11 digits vs 17 digits US VIN.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by GotWheelHop
Doesn't matter what VIN it has. DMV won't let it slide through. Right hand drive is an immediate red flag during a DMV inspection.
Because there are no skylines and other RHD cars driving around Vegas, right?

Nope, and the Japanese chassis # is 11 digits vs 17 digits US VIN.
I know. It was more a suggestion than a question.

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***