Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official NV Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2010, 01:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It was the same blue one. Started to **** oil about 180 feet out, the caught on fire. Instead of immediately stopping and pulling to the side, they continued for another 300 feet or so, oiling the track down.
Old May 3, 2010, 01:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What douche bags they are. They knew already and they kept pushing it to try and blow it up. Why didnt they just go off on some street somewhere and do that.
Old May 3, 2010, 01:51 PM
Evolving Member

^^^ i see where you guys are comming from but i wouldnt give all the blame on that one driver. i mean there should have been a better tech inspection or something. for instance the last two times i have gone at the" tech inspect area" there is a younger kid that always takes my word for anything i say. never checks my licence/registration/insurance ect. basically im saying that car should have never been allowed to run if in fact it was a pos like everyone is claiming. another note is that people claim to see it leaking oil/fluids on the track or while in line and dont say anything to the staff.
Old May 3, 2010, 02:08 PM
Evolving Member

its funny a car like that gets to run. last time i was out there i got told i wouldnt be allowed to run again with the cone filter on my car, because it wasn't mounted. I asked the guy how he wanted me to mount it and he said it had to be secured to the frame... I just shrugged my shoulders and said ok. I'm still not sure how to sucure my filter to the frame when its bolted to the intake.
Old May 3, 2010, 03:51 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Gexxer
its funny a car like that gets to run. last time i was out there i got told i wouldnt be allowed to run again with the cone filter on my car, because it wasn't mounted. I asked the guy how he wanted me to mount it and he said it had to be secured to the frame... I just shrugged my shoulders and said ok. I'm still not sure how to sucure my filter to the frame when its bolted to the intake.
They don't know how to pick their battles.
Old May 3, 2010, 04:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Gexxer
people look at your engine bay during tech at MM?

not once have i ever been inspected there...
Old May 3, 2010, 05:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
on another note i went to go see the new Freddy Kruegger movie it sucks more then Jim at a midget gay **** convention.
Old May 3, 2010, 05:36 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by twabtoxer
on another note i went to go see the new Freddy Kruegger movie it sucks more then Jim at a midget gay **** convention.
ZZzZZzZzZZ
Old May 3, 2010, 05:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LVmevo
^^^ i see where you guys are comming from but i wouldnt give all the blame on that one driver. i mean there should have been a better tech inspection or something. for instance the last two times i have gone at the" tech inspect area" there is a younger kid that always takes my word for anything i say. never checks my licence/registration/insurance ect. basically im saying that car should have never been allowed to run if in fact it was a pos like everyone is claiming. another note is that people claim to see it leaking oil/fluids on the track or while in line and dont say anything to the staff.
1. I think I got this same kid, he asked if my battery was tied down I say yes and he says ok great,

2. They actually did inspect this kid's car. Opened hood/trunk/doors etc (not at the safety checkpoint. The actual tech inspection right before track) he was in front of me, and ended up 10 cars behind me in line because of how long they spent with him.
Old May 3, 2010, 05:45 PM
Evolving Member

Spotted a pretty sick GG X on my side of town earlier today.. Up on Russell and Rainbow.. had an AMS intercooler, pretty coooool.
Old May 3, 2010, 09:37 PM
Evolved Member

Saw a white X southbound on Durango just before the 215 at about 730. ETS front mount on it.
Old May 4, 2010, 12:11 AM
Evolved Member

^ where you at that bar you are frequenting?
Old May 4, 2010, 01:01 AM
Evolved Member

I was en route. lol.
Old May 4, 2010, 11:35 AM

general fyi - lowering springs installation quotes

sup evo-heads...

here's the quotes from local shops i'm getting back for installing 4 springs on evo x:
Trevor @ Trevtec - $200
Fidel @ Gene's - $200

Anyone want to add to this list or know of a better deal? PM me.

thanks

-Sol

PS: thanks to gexxer and blue702 for the confident referrals
Old May 4, 2010, 11:56 AM
Evolved Member

^those are both good guys and prices also try eladio @ H1
http://www.h1racing.com/

Quick Reply: ***Official NV Chat Thread***