Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

UCKK Meet and Redline Synthetic Trans/Diff F/S

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2003, 10:43 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
UCKK Meet and Redline Synthetic Trans/Diff F/S

Showed up at the Union City Krispy Kreme meet last night. Sadly, I was one of only 2 Evo's that showed up. The other was a Cusco-sponsored car that is being prepped for the Sport Compact Car shootout. Pretty cool looking, btw.

Anyways, I'd like to see more Evo representation

Also, if anyone is considering changing their trans and diff fluids to Redline synthetic, I have some for sale. I ordered everything needed, but it got backordered and my friend got some for me in the meantime. Just asking for what I paid for it - $45 I think. I'll bring it to next week's UCKK meet.

Joe
http://www.joe250.com
Old Nov 19, 2003, 03:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
why don't you post such things on norcalevo.com seeing as its a whole club dedicated to that area...
Old Nov 19, 2003, 08:29 PM
Evolving Member

Why don't I post on NCE?

That's easy. I don't want to. I joined this message board to get as much Evo information as possible. By joining an international board, I've been able to hear from a large number of people.

If I joined the NorCal Evo board, I'd be limiting myself to the relatively few Evo owners in the Bay Area who are on that board. To me, that means less information. Of course, I could join both, but why? It takes me long enough to peruse this board every day.

Now, a local board is great for selling things locally, discussing local events and topics, and getting to know my neighbors better, but we already have that here on the regional board. So to me, it just doesn't make any sense. I'll stick with EVOM, thanks.

Joe
Old Nov 22, 2003, 06:48 PM
Evolved Member

Cool Re: Why don't I post on NCE?

Originally posted by Joe250

Now, a local board is great for selling things locally, discussing local events and topics, and getting to know my neighbors better, but we already have that here on the regional board. So to me, it just doesn't make any sense. I'll stick with EVOM, thanks.
i think that is what hes trying,evom does have regions but thats for the western and norcal is northern part of california.and since ur wandering why there isnt much evo there is because its a wrx meet but they do welcome other cars in their meet.so if u want more evos to show up just holler at them on norcalevo and we do have some meets that we set up. just loosen up bud and cut down some of that caffeine
Old Nov 22, 2003, 11:25 PM
Evolving Member

Me? Too much caffeine? Never.

Yes, I totally understand his point. I just hate to see things getting factionalized. I saw this on another message board. Half went to one board and half to a new board covering the exact same thing. And then everyone was running back and forth between both boards to find anything they missed. Why not just have one board? Again, just my personal opinion. I just don't see the big advantage of having a seperate mb when we already have one here.

The reason I came out to a UCKK meet a couple months ago was because a number of people from this board posted it and encouraged everyone to come out. I've been out a few times since and the number of Evo's has slowly dwindled. I'd just like to see a few familiar faces.

And I've heard really positive things about gb. I live and work in Hayward, so you guys are close by. Stop by and say hello next time you are at a meet.

Thanks,
Joe
Old Nov 24, 2003, 09:09 PM

LOL ... I was one of those who always shows up at the UCKK meets with the WRX's coz we started it 2 years ago. Calvin owns the silver Evo and I drive the white one. Those folks are friends and they all go to the shop.

I have been trying to get the Evo owners to meet and greet and agree on a day/time but most are busy or just not gettin the picture.

One of these days it will happen and we will all have a great neet and greet weekly event.

Hnag in there bro...I say post anywhere man it is a free world.. I am with ya..

gino
Old Nov 24, 2003, 09:11 PM

I fer gat ta smile !!! LOL...