Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Cool Mitsu Dealer in Southern Ca!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2003, 06:55 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alritey Mike Kim of Puente Hills ... heheh I'LL TRY and remember that name ... [/B]
OoOps ehhe ... oOo and Mike ... name some good prices and stuff... heheh just saying a good deal might be hard to believe for some ppl ... No offense =P
Old Dec 28, 2003, 07:13 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by moogle
DON"T EVER GO TO ONTARIO MITSUBISHI EVER! While every mitsu is selling @ msrp or less their still selling above 30k, even @ holidays or year end sale.

hmm, interesting, i bought my evo and my buddy bought his evo both from there, 28k out the door.....plus the best service department and mod friendly service department I HAVE EVER SEEN for a mitsu dealer...
Old Dec 29, 2003, 12:13 AM
Evolving Member

I dont really know how to post pictures. But so far everything is stock =P I dont want to put anything on to kill warranty. So far just a s2k antenna and I bought a turbo timer. Still waiting on the timer tho. 28 out the door. Nice.... wish I had that kind of deal. Oh welz. I wanted a yellow one but they said they couldnt afford to flat bed it so there would be miles on it from LA to Santa Monica. Oh welz...
Old Dec 29, 2003, 12:13 AM

Last edited by SinGin; Jan 6, 2004 at 06:06 PM.
Old Dec 29, 2003, 07:36 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by wh03lse
o man Blue By You ... >_< Future first choice of color for my future first choice of a car .. hehe enjoy ...

Alritey Mike Kim of Puente Hills ... heheh I remember that name ... Hey You got Blue there toO? =P heheh Blue seems to be the rare color at aNy Mitsu dealership ... what would happen if someone wanted a certain color but a dealership doesnt have that particular one on the lot ...

oOO and Jay Chen ... post some pix kay ... heheh Update us on the car and whatnot .... hehe ^_^

Blue By You ruLeS!
Sounds like they fed you thier bullcrap. Amazing.

For some reason, that dealer network thinks there are a very small amount of blue ones that are going to be made, so they mark them up higher. Every dealer in that network will tell you the same thing (because the owner of the dealers has to approve every evo sale personally). The dealers in the network are Puente Hills, Victorville, Tustin, Anaheim, and i forgot the others.
Old Dec 30, 2003, 03:45 PM
Evolving Member

alrighty whoelse, if u ABSOLUTELY need a PRICE i'm not allowed to quote because it DEPENDS ON CREDIT and DOWNPAYMENT (obviously if you're credit rating is below 500, and put nothing down, you wont get such a nice deal)but the 2 guys i sold to on this forum got it for sticker, fully loaded even with sport interior package, and if u guys need a a color/option combo, we have 9 different facilities and can get the exact one that you want that same day delivered to our dealership, thats how i sold my last one

Last edited by typeR430; Dec 30, 2003 at 06:37 PM.
Old Dec 30, 2003, 04:50 PM
Evolving Member

hahah no i dont ABSOLUTELY need a price.. but its good to knoe =P ... I was just testin ^_^ hehe ... Mike you really are for real because I see you post everywhere about gettin ppl in Evos ... heheh dont be suprised one day if I walk down to your dealership and mention that I see you on evolutionm.net ^_^ ...and remind you of the guy that wanted a price for an evo ^_~... heheh keep the sales going ... Cause I think Puente Hills is becoming more and more a first choice now ... hehe not unless someone out there can contest with that *wink wink elbow elbow* =P
Old Dec 30, 2003, 07:14 PM
Evolving Member

I didnt like puente hills tho. I forgot who said all of a sudden, "we can give u an evo for 30k! but it only lasts this weeknd so I have to go right away!, They were pushing me to go when I even clearly told them I cant do **** unless I get my money from my insurance company. So two weeks later after I told them that I didnt want it and got it at Santa Monica, they call again and say oh the 30k sale is still here! we just extended it! .... thats total BS to me... I talked to Duarte, PuenteHills, Tuttle-click, Pomona, Tustin, Fullerton, Huntington Beach, Santa Monica, Whittier, and I narrowed it down to Huntington Beach and Puente HIlls.

People can post all sorts of amazing or bs things but it takes actual walking to find out the truth. Just like on the previous posts, that someone got it 28k out the door. Who is stupid enough to sell the car for 25k and 3k under invoice?? Might as well give the car away for free then.

But then again dealers will do anything to get you to where they are. =P
Old Dec 30, 2003, 08:23 PM
Evolving Member

im glad u said that, thats sort of thing gets on my nerves too when other places say all this stuff too good to be true, i dont know who you spoke with from puente but it wasnt me, if u notice i stay away from price becuase first off i dont set them thats y i said DEPENDING ON CREDIT AND DOWNPAYMENT but we can give out great deals, 28OTD is just plain stupid, y would we even sell it at invoice, we wouldnt make any money, the sticker is 30,000, i just had a call from a member here that was just ridiculous he said this other place is doing 26900 for an evo at glendale, my first sale was this guy from glendale he checked out that same dealer and said it was BS or he wouldnt have bought from us, i dont quote prices i just get the best price i can for you

btw this guy that called me a little while ago from the forum wanted it for 26,900 out the door no matter what, we said we'll give u a great deal and so we offered one and believe me it was a freaking good deal, if he took it at the price we offered he would have gotten it cheaper than the other 2 that i sold
so he said im sorry i cant take it if its not 26900 and not even 100 dollars over, so i just said fine good luck, i wont be talking to him again unless he comes back, i only pursue those people who are reasonable and that i know can get a good deal from me and couldnt from others

im sorry puente hills said that to you, if u asked for me, i bet u would have taken one home from us
Old Dec 30, 2003, 09:42 PM
Evolving Member

hehe good answer Mr. Kim *I think I should call you that since you are older =P *

yah i was having a talk with my dad about the location of your dealership... and its a bit far .. Anaheim and Browning *Cerritos* dealerships are closer... a LOT closer... Puente Hills is like 1 hr MINIMUM from my house and uh ... somehow I doubt that would phase anyone from still going out there to get a new Evo 8 ... Would there be some way to do business with you still or something .. prolly just like a car transfer or something like that huh? I guess cause it's seemingly more and more ppl starting to wanna do business with your dealership *how could we blame them =P* ... Sometime down the line on my wishlist =P ....

And with the 04 models coming ... that invoice will be slightly higher I'm guessing and that means more dough to dish out and yet less bargaining power I guess ... =P
Old Dec 30, 2003, 09:46 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by typeR430
alrighty whoelse, if u ABSOLUTELY need a PRICE i'm not allowed to quote because it DEPENDS ON CREDIT and DOWNPAYMENT (obviously if you're credit rating is below 500, and put nothing down, you wont get such a nice deal)but the 2 guys i sold to on this forum got it for sticker, fully loaded even with sport interior package, and if u guys need a a color/option combo, we have 9 different facilities and can get the exact one that you want that same day delivered to our dealership, thats how i sold my last one

if you buy a car and wait till after your credit check and downpayment amount to negotiate a price, your a fool. DETERMINE A PRICE BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. I do it all the time, otherwise the dealerships will "play" with the numbers to get them to what they want. if the dealership wont set a price before negotiations, walk. its funny how you say the price of the car will vary based on credit and downpayment amount? these variables should have o impact on the price of the vehicle.
Old Dec 30, 2003, 10:42 PM
Evolving Member

yah there's lots of factors in deciding the end price ... i think thats why researching the car you want is vital ... getting to knoe the price *invoice and msrp* ... options...stuff like that.. but hey why take advice from a "dumb" 17 yr old LoL =P
Old Dec 31, 2003, 09:17 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by typeR430
im glad u said that, thats sort of thing gets on my nerves too when other places say all this stuff too good to be true, i dont know who you spoke with from puente but it wasnt me, if u notice i stay away from price becuase first off i dont set them thats y i said DEPENDING ON CREDIT AND DOWNPAYMENT but we can give out great deals, 28OTD is just plain stupid, y would we even sell it at invoice, we wouldnt make any money, the sticker is 30,000, i just had a call from a member here that was just ridiculous he said this other place is doing 26900 for an evo at glendale, my first sale was this guy from glendale he checked out that same dealer and said it was BS or he wouldnt have bought from us, i dont quote prices i just get the best price i can for you

btw this guy that called me a little while ago from the forum wanted it for 26,900 out the door no matter what, we said we'll give u a great deal and so we offered one and believe me it was a freaking good deal, if he took it at the price we offered he would have gotten it cheaper than the other 2 that i sold
so he said im sorry i cant take it if its not 26900 and not even 100 dollars over, so i just said fine good luck, i wont be talking to him again unless he comes back, i only pursue those people who are reasonable and that i know can get a good deal from me and couldnt from others

im sorry puente hills said that to you, if u asked for me, i bet u would have taken one home from us
Mike, it was me who called you and you are mistaking what i've said.

First of all, I say $26998+fee+tax and NOT OTD, which makes it about 30k OTD. Do u know what you're talking about? "28OTD is just plain stupid" and why would i offer $26900 OTD?

don't put the word in my mouth when i didn't say it!

I assume you go to evom.net also and read thread there. at the very top it has a MSRP dealer pricing thread... read through it and u know my offer is reasonable (30kOTD) and not a low-ball offer.

03 is ending (today is Dec. 31st) and all cars depreciated by about $3300 yearly on average... u get what i mean?
Old Dec 31, 2003, 10:48 AM
Evolving Member

mprtklr: say i have credit rating of 400, u think i can an evo for lets say 31 OTD? even though the best credit rating in town (probably close to 900) will get probably 4.9%APR...if you're a ghost (500 credit, like me) do u think they will even let me purchase a car??? of course not thats why theres co-signers, and if u have nobody to co-sign, you're downpayment is basically you're credit, the higher it is, higher "credability" you have, every place makes do fill out the privacy act and credit ap...this guy wanted to know if he can buy a car and straight up told me he has low 400's and hes behind on his current car payments by 2 months...did we talk price with him?? NO..we just said we cant deal with him, he leaves us nothing to work with

who else: what do you expect? u want me to send a limo out to pick you up, princess?

bcmind: maybe it was a miscommunication, but employees cant even buy the car for that price 27+ fees, thats under MSRP
Old Dec 31, 2003, 11:35 AM
Evolving Member

im not referring to interest or finance charges. i am referring to actual set price of vehicle in box one of the agreement. before taxes, title, registrations, finance chanrger, GAP, or anything else. that price should have no impact based on credit score or financing. abd buying for yn 27k is true becuase i did it, 26,800 at ontario mitsubishi.

Quick Reply: Cool Mitsu Dealer in Southern Ca!