Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Southern California Lancer Club

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2004, 01:28 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I checked out the mazda rev it up and seems like a good idea to me. $40 to race competitive but otherwise everything else there is free. Just need to be 18 and over with a valid drivers liscense. If you dont want to pay the forty bones then you can test drive any of the mazda vehicles or race go karts for free. It also says there are going to be other types of free entertainment too. Check out the link that drummerjun gave above if you want to check it out. It looks sweet. I am going to sign up for sure.
Old Jan 19, 2004, 01:38 PM

im going to need to buy some more performance for the deigo event.....i hope rrm is open the 4th or the 5th.
Old Jan 19, 2004, 01:53 PM
Bomb Squad Unit #02

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Chris, so does that mean nobody under 18 at all? This could be doable, we'll talk about it at our next officer meeting.

Oh yeah, and you chickened out, could have had that hot brunette playing with you for 5 min. I would have turned around for the better view, but the GF was sitting next to me so I wanted to behave. Gotta be a good boy now that I actually have a woman.
Old Jan 19, 2004, 02:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by urbanknight
Chris, so does that mean nobody under 18 at all? This could be doable, we'll talk about it at our next officer meeting.

Oh yeah, and you chickened out, could have had that hot brunette playing with you for 5 min. I would have turned around for the better view, but the GF was sitting next to me so I wanted to behave. Gotta be a good boy now that I actually have a woman.
why fake it, i was takin pictures of some hooter butt's granted i heard about it for the next 2 days.
Old Jan 19, 2004, 02:02 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry I didnt go to hooters I had to work on my bday from 7 am til 3 pm than family stuff until 9 pm and then went out to hollywood with my friends and got totally plastered. I dont have any excuse to miss the next meets though.
As for the mazda rev it up it looks like if you are 18 and over you can ride the go karts or test drive the other cars they have for free. Then if you are under 18 you can spectate the racing and then they have other free things to do but it doesnt mention what they are. When I was at a Dodge version of one of these they had a mechanical bull, boxing jousting, climbing wall, and a bunch of other things. There was plenty of stuff to do. I can look but they probably have a number somewhere that we can call for more info.
Old Jan 19, 2004, 02:12 PM
Bomb Squad Unit #02

Yeah, you're right Vince. Christina doesn't mind if I look, and I'll be honest with her and all. Look but don't touch, it's all good.

Chris, if you were out getting plastered on your 21st, you're excused from missing this one!
Old Jan 19, 2004, 05:35 PM

Mazda Rev It Up

I signed up for the Orange County one. Looks like a lot of fun. Hope to see some of you guys there.
Old Jan 19, 2004, 06:08 PM
Evolving Member

im down to go but ill prob go to the irvine one cause i dont feel like driving out to sd but thats just me
Old Jan 19, 2004, 06:12 PM
Evolving Member

Well, I dont know Chris it might have been worth it to see two of you dancing on a stool

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme2/Ve...ians_dance.MOV

Last edited by DEVOTED; Jan 19, 2004 at 06:16 PM.
Old Jan 19, 2004, 06:18 PM
Evolving Member

i wanna sign up, but i bet you the cars might be stick i dont know how to drive manual.
Old Jan 19, 2004, 06:22 PM

Originally posted by KTRLancer02
i wanna sign up, but i bet you the cars might be stick i dont know how to drive manual.
It's not that difficult. Besides, that is what instuctors are there for. It is really worth the $40 for the day. You should consider going.
Old Jan 19, 2004, 06:24 PM
Account Disabled

Imma sign up and when i get assigned a car, im gonna make sure they dont get the car back till the clutch is fried
Old Jan 19, 2004, 06:31 PM
Evolved Member

Chris, I wanted to sign up for the one in Irvine too, but the only reason that I'm signing up for the one in SD is 'cuz that's the same day as our march SCLC meet, so I think we can all cruise down to SD together and all have fun down there...

But if we are not gonna make the Mazda Rev-It-Up event as our SCLC meet, then I'm gonna go to the one in OC.

So do you think we should all drive down to SD and join this event?
Old Jan 19, 2004, 06:34 PM
Evolving Member

We could always bump the date for the meet a week b4 or after.

***Reminder***

I have recieved applications with no payment. After one month I trash your application so you have to fill out a new one. Remember, you cannot get discounts without paying your dues.

Raymond and Lisa, you guys are all set and i have submitted your names to our list so RRM will know you guys are members.

Last edited by Kareem@Accolade; Jan 19, 2004 at 07:08 PM.
Old Jan 19, 2004, 07:09 PM
Account Disabled

Squeaky Clean *squeaks finger on thread surface*

Quick Reply: Southern California Lancer Club