Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

NEW Bay Area EVO CLUB w/Scheduled MEETS!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2012, 02:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking NEW Bay Area EVO CLUB w/Scheduled MEETS!

Hey all,

I'm a member of the Seattle Evo Club and good friends with Justin who runs the club up in Washington. I just moved to Sunnyvale CA, almost a year ago now. I've been doing a lot of driving around California and found some great roads all over the place.

After meeting some other Evo drivers up off Skyline Blvd (a lot of you are probably familiar with that road) I realized that a lot of drivers don't really get involved with the evolutionm.net forums, and people are often seeking for car advice, and or clubs with frequent meets that they can join, etc.

I'm creating a brand new Evo club meant for all Evo drivers locally (within the Bay Area, or within reasonable driving distance). The club is called NCEC (The NorCal Evo Club for now…) which I'm going to build a custom website for in my spare time (probably within a few months from now). For now the club is being run off of a group I created on my FaceBook. Since I don't know any of you right now (but I'd like to meet you all) anyone is welcome to join this club and I highly encourage it.

The first meet is scheduled @ WestGate Mall 2 weeks from now on a Saturday starting around 4:30 PM. We are going to have a "monster Evo" - 600 whp, carbon fibre roof, blah blah blah! Also were going to have a professional photographer who is going to be taking pictures starting around 4:30 PM in the back lot behind the Tuxedo store or where-ever we can find enough open parking spaces!

After we do some pictures were going to mob up 280 to portola rd on route to vista point off of Skyline Blvd where will do more photo shoots!

To get more details about the club or if you're interested in joining you can check out my profile on the forums and try to find my FaceBook (message me with who you are please, little about you, if you'll be making the meet, etc.) or you can do the same by just emailing me @ mobsta4231@yahoo.com (also my Facebook email).

The goal of this club is to bring everyone together with frequent meets every weekend where we start off in a parking lot to proceed eventually all over California as a large group of Evo's. We are all and "tree" friendly here, so if that floats your boat all the more reason for you to join in on the fun! There are a lot of fun trips planned and I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know all of you eventually.

This club is for anyone and everyone so please don't hesitate to either show up and get to know us, or preferably contact me via email or FaceBook so I know to expect you there.

For more details, email me, ask whatever questions you like?

I won't be checking the forum that much after this posting unfortunately, and lets be honest (a lot of new comers don't like using forums because, it can be a little tedious to use, etc.)

So everyone who's interested hit me up!

P.S. THIS IS A NO HATERS CLUB, NOBODY GETS LEFT BEHIND, ROLL WITH YOUR FELLOW EVO DRIVERS CLUB! EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO JOIN, DON'T WORRY BECAUSE, WE WON'T HATE YOU FOR IT, YES THAT'S CORRECT, WE'LL STILL LOVE YOU!

Last edited by diamondblackix; Aug 27, 2012 at 08:01 PM.
Old Aug 30, 2012, 02:34 AM

im in. im new to these forums
Old Aug 30, 2012, 02:50 AM
Evolving Member

Interested in meeting more EVO owners as well, count me in.

Eric
Old Aug 30, 2012, 02:54 AM
Evolving Member

Glad to hear been looking for meets here in the bay!!! Can't wait!!!
Old Aug 30, 2012, 09:07 PM

woot! count me in. I'm always down for a trip up to skyline.
Old Aug 31, 2012, 12:58 AM

I am in as long as i don't have duty. Sounds like a lot of fun.
Old Sep 5, 2012, 11:39 AM

Post Evo Club Response

Hey guys,

More details on the 1st meet: It's at West Gate Mall near Cupertino and were meeting @ 4:30 PM on September 8th. We'll be looking for lots of open parking spaces and if possible we will be meeting in the lot behind the Tuxedo shop more towards the main street. However, if you get there at 4:30 and don't see us keep driving around all the parking areas by the mall until you see Evo's. Any Evo's you see will probably be us if there is more than 1 parked side by side.

Also can you guys add me on facebook? Or just email me for my phone # to confirm that you'll be going.

My EMAIL & FaceBook Email = mobsta4231@yahoo.com

THX

Old Sep 6, 2012, 06:08 PM

I'll be there. Hope to see y'all out there. Any Evo X's going out or am I gonna be the only one? haha
Old Sep 8, 2012, 04:14 PM

I am in. See everyone there
Old Sep 8, 2012, 09:54 PM

So the meet was very small but it was still fun. I'd really like to drive all of skyline and la fonda with a full tank of gas this time haha.

We are gonna try to have the meet regularly so let's get the word out and try to get more people at the meet. There was a ton of parking behind walmart there.

As a side note, please PM diamondblackix with your name and phone number that way we can communicate with you guys and get a time and place setup.

Hope to see you guys at the next meet.
Old Sep 9, 2012, 06:54 AM

Had a good. It was good to meet you guys. See you at the next one.
Old Sep 10, 2012, 02:43 PM

NEXT NCEC (NorCal Evo Club) MEET!

Hello again guys,

Good meet last time but hopefully more people will be able to show up for our next meet.

Next meet will be 2 weeks from now on September 22nd Saturday 4:30 PM @ WestGate Mall. After we all meet at the mall parking lot behind Walmart (like last meet) we will proceed up highway 280 and take portola rd to la honda and drive out to the beach. Bring any food, clothing, drinks (including beer, etc.) that you want and we can have a BBQ. Please bring your own meat and anything else you would like to bring. The Dinner BBQ will be at San Gregorio State beach.

If you didn't come to the last meet and you would like to come please email me @ mobsta4231@yahoo.com and get ahold of my # to let me know your coming!

Thanks.

Old Sep 10, 2012, 09:18 PM

Won't be able to make that one, I'll be in Sac.
Originally Posted by diamondblackix
Hello again guys,

Good meet last time but hopefully more people will be able to show up for our next meet.

Next meet will be 2 weeks from now on September 22nd Saturday 4:30 PM @ WestGate Mall. After we all meet at the mall parking lot behind Walmart (like last meet) we will proceed up highway 280 and take portola rd to la honda and drive out to the beach. Bring any food, clothing, drinks (including beer, etc.) that you want and we can have a BBQ. Please bring your own meat and anything else you would like to bring. The Dinner BBQ will be at San Gregorio State beach.

If you didn't come to the last meet and you would like to come please email me @ mobsta4231@yahoo.com and get ahold of my # to let me know your coming!

Thanks.

Old Sep 11, 2012, 12:45 AM

Any of you on evoempire.org? They schedule weekly meets in the bay. Usually east bay area.
Old Sep 11, 2012, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by bdonIX
Any of you on evoempire.org? They schedule weekly meets in the bay. Usually east bay area.
Yeah, we know of those meets. We are trying to start a new club that takes road trips, bbqing, fun stuff like that. We aren't just going to stand around in a parking lot.

Quick Reply: NEW Bay Area EVO CLUB w/Scheduled MEETS!