Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

North Cali

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2004, 09:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by str8dvsoz
the EVO is a rally car not a 1/4 mile car it was made for the dirt that is why it has all wheel drive
if it was prepped right yeah it will run the dirt but youre talking about daily cars here and youre gonna need a deeper pocket if you do plan on running an evo on the dirt.when they claimed the evo as a rallycar that doent mean it rolls out the showroom with mudflaps/raised suspension/gravel tires/rollcage/and specially an anti-lag system it was inspired by it and thus having creature comforts with it.
Old Feb 25, 2004, 09:19 PM
Evolved Member

Besides with ABS and the tires it has on it, it is not made for rally.
Old Feb 26, 2004, 01:46 AM

bouth verry good points. and it is your car Shaggy will tell you i was not verry thrilled to take my oz to the dirt but i did with the stock allweather tiers. the only upgrade i have as far as suspenishion is a adjustible coilover set. but like i said it is your car so you will do what is right for you and nobody can say that is wrong. and that is the last you will here from me on that subject. lets retern to the perpouse of this thread setting up meets in the sac area.
Old Feb 26, 2004, 03:03 PM
Evolving Member

How about Sat night at the Tacobell on Sunrise and winding way in sacramento say about 9 or 930 ? Sunrise is north of hiway 50 on the way up to taho .DVS you know you liked your run in the dirt next timt I will let you lead you kinda know the road now. Hell just let me drive . You know I need to get you up on grizzly flate their is not to much flat about it but raod is smother have to go to placerville area about 15 20 miles not a bad night or evnings drive.So do you think any one else will show to drive or punch me in the mouth?
Old Feb 26, 2004, 03:18 PM

me lead come on now you do 80 i do 40 you would be bored sitting behind me I am going to San Jose tonight but should be home by 8 on sat so where ever you want to go is cool just rember my breaks are starting to fade
Old Feb 27, 2004, 06:47 PM
Evolving Member

you guys are more then welcome to come down here. i have no disrespect for ya & seeing that some evo owners are cocky. there are some like that you gotta remember not all of us are. for crying out loud we are all mitsu owners dont hate cuz of what we drive its all good n the family
Old Feb 27, 2004, 07:45 PM

If you know of any good roads to drive that may be just what the DR. ordered. where is solano any way. i have lived in cali for 20 years and all iknow is san jose, LA, and i am lurning SAC from shaggy.
Old Feb 27, 2004, 08:54 PM
Evolving Member

I do know some good roads out that way is just getting DVS to rais his car for the dirt leavy road can be fun to .The hard part is staying on top of um. We mit have to do somthing next weekend
Old Feb 27, 2004, 11:03 PM

there's a meet at Lollicup next saturday March 6th at 7ish...

Lollicup is located at:
7238 Franklin Blvd.
Sacramento, Ca 95823

there's gonna be a bunch of people there... come and join the festivities!!! i won't have my lancer there, i'll have my 240sx there... it's a Black coupe with an "Akina Speed Star" Sticker on it... don't be shy!!!
Old Feb 29, 2004, 09:42 PM

is this just a get together or is it somthing we have to pay for. how about times. allday or just a couple of hours. more details please
Old Feb 29, 2004, 10:11 PM

it's just a get together for whoever... it is gonna be at 7ish in the evening until you feel like leaving... it's free, but the owner of Lollicup would like everyone that showed up, buy one of his drinks there... it's a tapioca place so you can get those tapioca drinks there...

i believe it's only for a couple of hours like until 12 or so... im not sure... come on down and check it out... we're all just meeting up, we're not trying to hate on others rides, so feel free to bring whoever... almost like a small car show..
Old Mar 1, 2004, 12:45 AM

sounds good I am getint tiered of the same old DSM crowd that only want to stand around. i am sure shaggy will come with me and we will leave around 10:30 to go drive some hills for anyone that wants to join. cant wait to see your 240sx I would love to get one as a toy car so i could drop the SR20 in it silvia's are to sweet. and after i get my EVO 4 hood And EVO 7 wing I will but a emporer stiker on my car
Old Mar 3, 2004, 02:35 PM
Evolved Member

Well I'm available this weekend to meet at either the taco bell/pizza hut on Sunrise or the place on Franklin. I personally would prefer to meet on Sunrise. I know that area. Don't know the Franklin area very well. I bowl at Fireside on that night so I'm outta there by 8pm.. would work perfect.
Old Mar 3, 2004, 09:21 PM

well lets make it tacobell/pizzahut on the corner of windingway and sunrise at 9:30 the other one is off of florin road but it starts at 7 i might hit that up for a sec then head over to tacobell
Old Mar 6, 2004, 05:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by str8dvsoz
well lets make it tacobell/pizzahut on the corner of windingway and sunrise at 9:30 the other one is off of florin road but it starts at 7 i might hit that up for a sec then head over to tacobell
Taco Bell at 9:30pm on Sunrise. I'll be there in my 04 Silver Ralliart. If I'm not there just yet wait or visa versa. My gf will either come with me in my car or be in her 03 Eclipse GTS

Quick Reply: North Cali