Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

North Cali

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2004, 11:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
North Cali

Anyone here from the 916 Sacramento, Roseville, Folsom, Rosemont, Elk Grove, Natomas, El Dorado Hills, South Sacramento, Downtown Sacramento, or closer area? WE NEED A MEET IN NORTHERN CALI.

I don't want to put thousands of miles on my car to attend a SCLC meet. Way to far!

HOLLA IF YOUR FROM THE 916 530 650 415
Old Feb 20, 2004, 11:54 AM

dude this is seriously pissing me off. why do i feel so freakin left out? i hear about meets in norcal and i hear about meets in socal, where does the bay area fit in?? i am too north to go to socal meets and i am too south to go to norcal meets. given that sacremento isnt exactly too far but it is still quite a drive from the bay area. grrrit is like i dont belong or something.
Old Feb 20, 2004, 12:19 PM
Evolving Member

where have you been on saterday nights @ 930 come to the corner of sunrise and winding way st8dvs1 and my self have met up with other dsm guy for the last year or less Some evos somtimes they never stay long ( up turn noses) to good to hang with the lowly lancer OZ and es besides they never whant to use their car as intened and drive like st8dvs1 and my self do .I kknow alot of good roads up in the hills .I dont know what you are driving but come on out this saturday .Whant to see if dvs can keep up with the new falken azias he got .

Last edited by shaggy; Feb 20, 2004 at 12:23 PM.
Old Feb 20, 2004, 08:26 PM

Now shaggy if you pay attention he drives a o4 rallyart man. and I changed my name on here from 1dvsoz to str8dvsoz to match my plate. but ML04 come join us at the tacobell pizzahut parking lot on sat the 21 we will wait untill 10:30 for you then we will head out to the hills. look for a silver es and a thundergray OZ. if you need directions hit me up by e-mail www.H8TER@sbcglobel.net or cell 916-752-6945 my name is john or you can just call me dvs or J
Old Feb 22, 2004, 01:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by str8dvsoz
Now shaggy if you pay attention he drives a o4 rallyart man. and I changed my name on here from 1dvsoz to str8dvsoz to match my plate. but ML04 come join us at the tacobell pizzahut parking lot on sat the 21 we will wait untill 10:30 for you then we will head out to the hills. look for a silver es and a thundergray OZ. if you need directions hit me up by e-mail www.H8TER@sbcglobel.net or cell 916-752-6945 my name is john or you can just call me dvs or J
I'm going to be in the bay area this weekend but I'll def go the following weekend. March 6th Saturday night I'll be there.

Do you have an AIM name?
Old Feb 22, 2004, 02:02 PM

well my IM name is also str8dvsoz but i hardly sing in on my IM acount. The 6th sounds great we will be there at 9:30 as usuall. but I do not think the eclipse guys will go driving with us anymore one of them fliped his car last night it was a spyder and he walked away with 2 broken fingers. do not know how he even lived through it the car was on its top in commpletly totaled. not trying to scare you awayjust letting you that if you do go out with us drive at your own pace and drive safe we do not mind wating because it is all about the fun of driving.
Old Feb 22, 2004, 02:05 PM

forgot to ask where in the bay area i might go to San jose. and allways go to dave and busters on frinights when i am there so if you are in that area maybe we can meet there to hang out.
Old Feb 22, 2004, 08:58 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by str8dvsoz
forgot to ask where in the bay area i might go to San jose. and allways go to dave and busters on frinights when i am there so if you are in that area maybe we can meet there to hang out.
We're going to a hotel in San Bruno for my girls birthday party we're going to have there. I'm not sure how long we'll be there. Saturday for sure, Sunday we're having dinner at beni hanas or however you spell it then back to Sacramento Sunday night. Where do you guys generally go? Sunrise sucks. I got arrested for "wrecklessly driving" on Sunrise in my Prelude about a year ago lol. Cop central on Sundrise.
Old Feb 23, 2004, 10:52 AM

WE head for the hills my son head for the hills. but realy shagy knows a ton of fun back roads to drive on that cops do not bother with and you realy cant speed anyway because of the tight terns lots of fun
Old Feb 25, 2004, 09:00 AM
Evolving Member

shaggy, we Evo drivers do not turn our noses up(?) on you lancer oz drivers, except your idea of driving a $30k down a dirt road that can possibly mess up our drivetrain is not a good idea, therefore we left. You need to think about what you wanted us to do before making comments us Evo drivers are too good for lancer oz drivers.

If anyone is interested there is a big norcalevo meet this saturday 2/28/04 in hayward.

http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=357

thats the link, If anyones is interested in going let me know.
Old Feb 25, 2004, 11:16 AM
Evolving Member

I don't care what kind of car it is....dirt roads are never fun, period......they dirty up the car, cause paint chips, chances are rock is going to get thrown up and could possibly crack/shatter a windshield....although, aside from driving around through the hills, i'll try and catch up with you guys one night in Sunrise....
Old Feb 25, 2004, 01:57 PM
Evolving Member

lkwdkuraj02: are you going to roll with us this saturday for the meet in hayward?
Old Feb 25, 2004, 03:23 PM

the EVO is a rally car not a 1/4 mile car it was made for the dirt that is why it has all wheel drive
Old Feb 25, 2004, 03:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by nebolic
lkwdkuraj02: are you going to roll with us this saturday for the meet in hayward?
possibly....depending on the weather and how bad of a hang over i have.....what time and where are you meeting in sac?
Old Feb 25, 2004, 08:38 PM
Evolving Member

nebolic ,like DVS said the car is made for this stuff have looked under your car and then look at the fwd lancer we are the brave ones . And yes if I paid 30 for and evo I would drive it off road that would be the first place I would head .Poor car will never realy live I feal sorry for it . We do get snubed by the evo guys 3 times in a row and two diferrent citys dont lie and it is just not us sac guy either medesto samre thing exsept a local their broght it up .O well life goes on in the dirt and tarmac of the seiaras foot hills on Sat nights with out evos .

Quick Reply: North Cali