Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Little help from across the pond

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2004, 06:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Little help from across the pond

Hello
In June me and the girlfriend are spending 4 weeks touring the west coast, we are landing in LAX, spending a week or so in LA driving up route 1 into san fran for a week or so, up to marysville to see No Doubt, then through into Vegas, then back down to LA. Now i own a Evo VI GSR (see pics http://img52.photobucket.com/albums/v159/Wiseblood/Evo/ )
and was wanting to know are there any good tuning shops on my way, so i can pick some bits up for her, and take advantage of your countrys cheap cheap prices
Thank you for your help
Matty
Old May 24, 2004, 09:25 PM
Bomb Squad Unit #02

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not sure what parts we have in the US for your car. The only time I've ever seen an Evo6 in this country is at a pro rally race. Road///Race Engineering is in the southern end of Los Angeles, and I believe Vishnu is somewhere in Norther California. But without your car being here, it might be difficult to tell what kind of parts will fit.

BTW, very beautiful drive up the 1 with tons of sight seeing attractions. Our car club went up there last September and intends on doing that drive every Fall.
Old May 26, 2004, 09:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i wasnt thinking of tuning parts for the 6 as such, as to things like gauges and boost controllers, also heard meguires polish is $10 a bottle from walmart, this stuffs about $50 a bottle over here
Old May 26, 2004, 09:07 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Make sure you go a little north of San Fran on rt 1 and check out the Redwood forest. You wont regret it, one of the coolest places Ive been to. As far as tunning shops, Vishnu is the only one up that way I know of, I'm sure there are more but I couldnt tell you.