Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Norcal! Formula Drift! Round 3@Infineon Raceway July 11th!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2004, 11:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Norcal! Formula Drift! Round 3@Infineon Raceway July 11th!

BIGGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR! Need For Speed Underground FORMULA DRIFT!

JULY 11th, 2004 @ INFINEON RACEWAY, SONOMA CALIFORNIA

Space is extremely limited! Car show, vendor row, action sports zone, stage will be all outside along with the drifting. Meet the drivers, see the cars, and enjoy the car show, in this world renown race track formerly known as Sears Point.

CAR SHOW SPACE IS AVAILABLE! Register now to secure your spot, or contact us for further questions.

Event info:

- The producers of the First D1 Grand Prix bring over 30 top drifters in the States to compete for the first and only drifting championship!!!
- Need For Speed Underground car show features over close to 100 car show categories as well as cash prizes!!
- Action Sports Demo. See some of the best Freestyle MXers
- Professional Japanese drivers Tarzan Yamada, Ucchi Utsumi and Yoshinori Koguchi to judge, perform demos and create havoc all day long
- Formula D Umbrella girls on-site as well as Sunisa Kim and Mary Jo Castillo
- Full stage with performers, DJ's and music acts
- Driver Autograph session

Car show participants get two tickets to the event per registration.

Online Registration: http://www.wanttickets.com/default.asp?e_id=7153

*If you can't register online you can call or email our office and we can register you over the phone or send you a vehicle registration form.

Slipstream
formulad@slipstreamglobal.com
http://www.formulad.com

=) :P
Old Jul 8, 2004, 08:16 PM
Evolving Member

sears seems to care less

I dont know if any one eles has noticed but sears has no listing of this event even happening at all Look in the event listing it is not their so I called I talked to 3 people trying to get more Info sounding like a getty school girl and all they would say is gates open @ 12 .So I asked does sears even care that this event happening hear The repliy was aslong as I enjoy it Sounds to me they could careless if any one shows up to spend money at their track . I will be their any way but dam I just got the hole imprestion they just want it to go away.
Old Jul 8, 2004, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by shaggy
I dont know if any one eles has noticed but sears has no listing of this event even happening at all Look in the event listing it is not their so I called I talked to 3 people trying to get more Info sounding like a getty school girl and all they would say is gates open @ 12 .So I asked does sears even care that this event happening hear The repliy was aslong as I enjoy it Sounds to me they could careless if any one shows up to spend money at their track . I will be their any way but dam I just got the hole imprestion they just want it to go away.

not true, i don't know who you've been talking to over there. Infineon Raceway (FORMERLY KNOWN AS SEARS POINT) has just been slammed with events with their past NASCAR event, and American Le Manns Event on July 18th. Check out the website http://www.infineonraceway.com/ they have a front page feature on Formula D
Old Jul 12, 2004, 05:48 PM
Evolving Member

I went to this event it was nice I talked with sevral on SEARS POINT Know sponseered by that other co. staff and all I talked to said they did not know this was going on till a few days be for this is from some of the staff
Old Jul 13, 2004, 04:53 PM
Evolved Member

I attended the event as well. I loved the track setup but it definitely wasn't as fun as D1 in LA. But for $20 and a 40 minute drive...I can't complain.

Good stuff .