Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Phoenix/Tempe area Shoutout

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2004, 10:59 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Phoenix/Tempe area Shoutout

Hey everyone, im new here, so bump this if its already been said. I just moved to the Tempe area in Arizona, and i know no one around with evo's or with decent cars period. So just leave some lovin if your from around here at all!
Old Sep 13, 2004, 09:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you are interested i am trying to get more cars to come hangout with us. Right now we usually go crusing or meeting up on the weekends. It is pretty much 3000gts/ stealths, but are trying to get other cars to hangout with us. http://www.3si.org/forum/showthread....84#post2370284
You can find out what we are doing at that site. Just post up there anytime
Old Sep 13, 2004, 09:27 PM
Former Sponsor

Check with the Vivid crew....don't flame me ! I think they run a good business and have a interest in the sport compact community.
Old Sep 13, 2004, 09:34 PM

I am in west phoenix, drive 03 OZ Rally Lancer.
Old Sep 15, 2004, 03:22 PM

Ive got a silver evo and im in scottsdale....im so dissapointed at the AZ Crew for not having any orgainzed meeting places. It makes me miss my wrx,...I used to live in chicago last year and schaumberg was the best place ever for club meetings. 50+ owners a week plus a different car club on every corner,...mustang, viper, honda.....and so on!

The only thing I see here is the Pavillions and that is all classics,...im usually the only Evo there beside the occasional vivid ride or random bypasser.

well anyway!

Nick
Old Sep 15, 2004, 03:43 PM

the only tight community i've seen here for imports is the VW guys...

cotton wood drives(about 100 cars), parties (100's of people), etc...

when i worked at vivid i tried to oragnize an evo drive a couple of times i just gave up... on all the forums the only responses that came in were for people who had been sent the wrong thing or people that had sent back parts and never recieved credit on thier cards...

well, no i take that back... the VW guys starting fighting amongst themselves, but that's normal for them...

if anyone in the state of AZ wants to do a drive, meet, party, etc... just email me i'm down and if you guys throw parties i run an internet radio station so i pretty much have access to all the dj's in the city, pro-sound, lighting, etc...

actually i'm throwing a party on the first sat. of oct. there should be some graffiti artist doing some work on the walls of my garage, some sick *** dj's scratching it up, and it's cool to spill on my carpet, because i'm ripping up the next day to install some tile...
Old Sep 15, 2004, 03:49 PM
Evolved Member

i live in tempe (mcclintock & southern). i work 2 full time jobs but i do have a little time on the weekends to tinker & do stuff. sometimes i go to the scottsdale pavilions with my buddy john who has an 04 STI w/an APS 550 turbo. i'd be more than happy to hang out. it gets boring just driving by yourself all the time...
Old Sep 15, 2004, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by housedj
i live in tempe (mcclintock & southern). i work 2 full time jobs but i do have a little time on the weekends to tinker & do stuff. sometimes i go to the scottsdale pavilions with my buddy john who has an 04 STI w/an APS 550 turbo. i'd be more than happy to hang out. it gets boring just driving by yourself all the time...
oh, how i know...

let me know, we'll hook it up!
Old Sep 15, 2004, 08:24 PM
Evolved Member

i'm in tucson, it's a ways down here but our crew goes to phx for events and stuff all the time. if you're ever down here in tucson let me or us know, if you want join us here at www.azlc.net
Old Sep 15, 2004, 09:06 PM
Evolving Member

yeah guys, everyone with anything should start something here, me and my friends always say we see nice cars, but they are always by themselves...as for me i live in tempe, on priest street near the corner of southern. I'm always lookin for stuff to do cause all i do is go to school till i can get settled and not be jobless. Im vinny so post more so we can get something together. also about vivid, it took my friend with a WRX 2 months to get his Blitz BOV from them and it shoulda been there in 7-10 days, i have yet to hear of a decent story bout them.

Last edited by evodrifter; Sep 15, 2004 at 09:08 PM.
Old Sep 15, 2004, 09:10 PM

are group goes cruising a lot. Every weekend we are doing stuff. The only thing that sucks is there are not a lot of 3000gts/stealths around here. There is about 7-12 of us all the time. A lot of us are meeting at the pavillions this week i anyone wants to come. Just pm me if interested or send me an im on aim Eric5645.
Old Sep 15, 2004, 09:13 PM
Evolving Member

what day do you guys meet, cause ill join you guys!
Old Sep 15, 2004, 09:45 PM

ditto
Old Sep 16, 2004, 12:22 AM
Evolving Member

Where is the pavillion, and are there alot of cars there, or just the 3/S group? Me and my friends are prolly gunna swing by there this weekend.
Old Sep 16, 2004, 01:11 AM

Scottsdale
Show at Scottsdale Pavillion, 9140 E. Indian Bend Road

if you can find this address you should be able to find the "car show"

Last edited by mphevo; Sep 16, 2004 at 01:14 AM.