Notices
WORKS - California WORKS is a tuning shop that specializes in the Lancer Evolution. They in-house design performance products for the Evo, so if you have a request come on in and let them know! [Visit Site]

WORKS Brain Flash P1 for Evo X MR

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2008, 10:58 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WORKS Brain Flash P1 for Evo X MR

Hi all,

I have a Evo X MR and am considering purchasing the WORKS Brain Flash P1 for my car. My question for WORKS is how much of an improvement in gas mileage will I expect to see with my car with the P1 flash, as this car is my daily driver? I've been searching for more information on this flash but many of the threads I see about this pertain to the P2 flash. I've also emailed WORKS but unfortunately have not received any response from them. I hope that a WORKS representative or a customer who has this particular flash can give me some input. Thanks in advance!
Old Sep 26, 2008, 10:31 AM
Account Disabled

Hey,
I'll talk to the engineers and see how much of a fuel savings you would see. Obviously there is no way to get a hard number as gas mileage is highly dependent on on your particular driving style. I should also mention that we are about to release an Eco Flash for the EVO X. This flash just modifies the Air Fuel Ratio and doesn't touch timing, rev limit etc.. I will try and get you some numbers for both flashes for you.

thanks

-Bill@WORKS
Old Sep 26, 2008, 07:29 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks so much Bill! I truly appreciate it and am very interested in the Eco Flash for the X.

-Mark