Notices
WORKS - California WORKS is a tuning shop that specializes in the Lancer Evolution. They in-house design performance products for the Evo, so if you have a request come on in and let them know! [Visit Site]

David You locked the thread??

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2003, 10:06 AM
slt
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MP5,

Why must you be such a douche. You have posted a ton of times attacking the WORKS dyno day. What crawled up your ***. It was a fun time. There were exede users, afc/mbc users, and flash users there, all getting along and getting good results. Let it go man. I don't think Vishnu needs you to defend him or his products.
Old Nov 4, 2003, 10:51 AM
Evolved Member

David thanks for the reply and keep developing reliable power inducing parts for the Evo. Your companies customer service appears beyond reproach but its speed of coming out with new products in an expedient manner is lacking.Full exhaust that looks stock and is lighter than stock in the near future would sell me for the Nov 15, get together in SF. Also i primarily run a 95 oct mix out here in So Cal and i want a 93 reflash. Would the 93 reflash driven home from SF have any adverse affect on my car if driven conservatively. I would guess not any different then all the other Evos running 91 on the stock ecu. I think in the manual it says we are supposed to run 98 ron or approx 94 ron/mon.So if the stock ecu can compensate( makes for a slower car)can the brain flash be run safe also. As it is i only run 91 oct when i can't get to the gas station on special trips. My Evo is not an every day driver also. Sorry for the rant and peace out!
Old Nov 4, 2003, 12:38 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Originally posted by slt
MP5,

Why must you be such a douche. You have posted a ton of times attacking the WORKS dyno day. What crawled up your ***. It was a fun time. There were exede users, afc/mbc users, and flash users there, all getting along and getting good results. Let it go man. I don't think Vishnu needs you to defend him or his products.
Um maybe you are the one not letting go. I asked works why they didnt custom tune David answered
Old Nov 8, 2003, 01:15 PM
Evolved Member

Would an F2 customer with an other wise stock E8 please post their Dyno sheets. 28 whp being a peak number really says little about the power band. I'm betting the curve is fat but can we get a peek?
Old Nov 8, 2003, 02:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by WildRice
Would an F2 customer with an other wise stock E8 please post their Dyno sheets. 28 whp being a peak number really says little about the power band. I'm betting the curve is fat but can we get a peek?
Look in the dyno day graph thread right below this one. Boomn29's car is stock and he has both graphs posted.
Old Nov 10, 2003, 05:41 AM
Evolving Member

Slt – consider the source and ignore it.

Rick